Full-stack .NET Developer
For over 10 years we deliver digital products and services, with full focus on high quality and innovative solutions that drive business growth.
We empower businesses with customized, high performance components from our Tech Garages™, originating in strong engineering practices, agile engines, and ideation workshops.
We started the company in 2006 with the vision of becoming a reliable partner for growing businesses and organizations that aim to upgrade internally and influence their industry.
Year over year we enriched our knowledge and expertise with investing extra efforts in building PoCs meant to boost the adoption of digital waves within the projects with our clients (data, IoT, machine learning, deep learning etc.). We soon realized that our growth was proportional to our core principle of always promoting innovating components in every customer relationship.
In the changing and challenging business environment we all swim in today, our clients need a business oriented partner that can build innovative solutions and relieve them of their current navigation difficulties.
People & Culture
At RINF Tech you'll find a team of people that embrace and encourage diversity, that are driven by passion for performance. We welcome initiative with enthusiasm and encourage people to follow their intuition and build a solid argument for the thing they believe in. At RINF Tech your voice is heard!
We are a closely knit, passionate team set to make our clients lives easier and their companies more successful. The most important thing is that we value our people, not only as employees, but as individuals, we support and appreciate each personality, because for us different is unique.
We are passionate about technology. Our hobby is also our field of work and that shows in everything that we do.
You should be comfortable with the following technical background:
• Experience as a .Net developer
• Front End Experience
• Good knowledge of OOP and OOD (SOLID), unit testing application
• Deep understanding of ASP.NET MVC, C#, .NetFramework,
• Experience working with RESTFUL and XML services (REST, JSON, SOAP, WSDL, XML, XML Schema, XLST, XPath, etc).
• Ability to handle overlapping releases across multiple environments and different timelines using version control system (TFS, Git, SVN etc)
• Ability to deal with ambiguity
• Fluency in English (spoken and written)
• Experience: 3+ years
You should be comfortable with the following work organization patterns:
• Develop projects in a distributed team
• Interact daily with all the roles of a project team (BA, developer, QA, PM, product owner)
• Have a proactive approach towards your work and processes
• Adapt and adjust to change – very relevant for this project
Nice to have:
• React Experience
• Experience working with Agile methodology being involved through the entire development lifecycle and with test-driven development
• Previous experience in geographically distributed projects, having worked with teams located in different countries
• Designing, developing and maintaining web applications and web services
• Contributing to all phases of the development lifecycle (production deployment, trouble shooting, feature development etc)
• Writing well designed, testable, efficient code and ensuring designs are in compliance with specifications
• Support continuous improvement initiatives by investigating in alternatives and technologies
Some of the many benefits you will have
• Multicultural, Agile environment that encourages new ideas and innovation
• Modern Office Facilities and friendly working environment within an enthusiastic team
• Learning and development opportunities
• Budget for professional certifications
• Extra benefits included
• Medical Insurance for yourself and your family
• Referral Bonus
• Legendary corporate parties