This job is no longer active!
View all jobs RINF TECH active
View all jobs .NET Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
More than 13 years have passed from 2006, when our adventure begun. Our purpose was to become a reliable partner for businesses and organizations that aim to grow and architect their future within their industry and outside of it.
We are passionate innovators, with a taste for creativity, brave vision and out-of-the-box thinking. This is why we built partnership with some of the leader companies in Robotics, Automotive and Computer Science.
During the last years we developed our own product: MATT, the robot for automated QA testing. We are now living a wonderful adventure promoting MATT, sharing ideas and getting in touch with a diverse and enriching constellation of enterprises.
The quality of our work and the trustworthiness of our brand made us into who we are now: an organization composed of over 400 skilled, diverse, enthusiast and motivated people, with a variety of technological expertise, working in an inspiring and creative environment. We deliver innovative digital products and services, supporting our partners’ growth and consequentially growing ourselves.
People & Culture
At RINF TECH you'll find a team of people that embrace and encourage diversity, that are driven by passion for performance. We welcome initiative with enthusiasm and encourage people to follow their intuition and build a solid argument for the thing they believe in. Your voice is heard! We are a driven and inclusive team, whose purpose is to make our clients lives easier and their companies successful. The most important thing is that we value our people, not only as employees, but as individuals: we support and appreciate each personality, because for us different is unique. We are passionate about technology. Our hobby is also our field of work and that shows in everything that we do.
You should be comfortable with the following technical background:
• Experience as a .Net developer
• REST APIs – Microservices in Gitlab/PCF
• Good knowledge of OOP and OOD (SOLID), unit testing application
• Deep understanding of ASP.NET MVC, C#, .NetFramework,
• Experience working with RESTFUL and XML services (REST, JSON, SOAP, WSDL, XML, XML Schema, XLST, XPath, etc).
• Ability to handle overlapping releases across multiple environments and different timelines using version control system (TFS, Git, SVN etc)
• Ability to deal with ambiguity
• Fluency in English (spoken and written)
• Experience: 3+ years
You should be comfortable with the following work organization patterns:
• Develop projects in a distributed team
• Interact daily with all the roles of a project team (BA, developer, QA, PM, product owner)
• Have a proactive approach towards your work and processes
• Adapt and adjust to change – very relevant for this project
Nice to have:
• Experience working with Agile methodology being involved through the entire development lifecycle and with test-driven development
• Previous experience in geographically distributed projects, having worked with teams located in different countries
• Designing, developing and maintaining web applications and web services
• Contributing to all phases of the development lifecycle (production deployment, trouble shooting, feature development etc)
• Writing well designed, testable, efficient code and ensuring designs are in compliance with specifications
• Support continuous improvement initiatives by investigating in alternatives and technologies
Some of the many benefits you will have:
• Multicultural, Agile environment that encourages new ideas and innovation
• Modern Office Facilities and friendly working environment within an enthusiastic team
• Learning and development opportunities
• Budget for professional certifications
• Extra benefits included
• Medical Insurance for yourself and your family
• Referral Bonus
• Legendary corporate parties