Senior Front-end Developer
For over 10 years we deliver digital products and services, with full focus on high quality and innovative solutions that drive business growth.
We empower businesses with customized, high performance components from our Tech Garages™, originating in strong engineering practices, agile engines, and ideation workshops.
We started the company in 2006 with the vision of becoming a reliable partner for growing businesses and organizations that aim to upgrade internally and influence their industry.
Year over year we enriched our knowledge and expertise with investing extra efforts in building PoCs meant to boost the adoption of digital waves within the projects with our clients (data, IoT, machine learning, deep learning etc.). We soon realized that our growth was proportional to our core principle of always promoting innovating components in every customer relationship.
In the changing and challenging business environment we all swim in today, our clients need a business oriented partner that can build innovative solutions and relieve them of their current navigation difficulties.
People & Culture
At RINF Tech you'll find a team of people that embrace and encourage diversity, that are driven by passion for performance. We welcome initiative with enthusiasm and encourage people to follow their intuition and build a solid argument for the thing they believe in. At RINF Tech your voice is heard!
We are a closely knit, passionate team set to make our clients lives easier and their companies more successful. The most important thing is that we value our people, not only as employees, but as individuals, we support and appreciate each personality, because for us different is unique.
We are passionate about technology. Our hobby is also our field of work and that shows in everything that we do.
• University/Master degree in information technology
• Ability to work independently and coordinate with other Web Engineers in regards to problem solving and best practices
• Working experience with WebComponents
• Working experience with web testing frameworks (e.g.: Mocha, Selenium)
• Experience with build tools
• You are experienced in continuous deployment and continuous integration
• Experience with Polymer is a plus (willingness to learn it)
• Experience with Springboot, Soap/Rest, Hibernate and Docker – nice to have
• Experience in working in a cross-functional, agile team
• Would be a strong plus to have knowledge of Python and Selenium
• Support for functional analysts
• Workload estimations during the planning sessions
• Advice, appraisal and code review
• Pooling and sharing of knowledge on new applications and technologies used
• Investigate and give resolutions for defects (in test, acceptance or production environments)
• Contribute together with the rest of the team to continuous improvements of the development process
• Programming new applications and to making changes in existing applications
• Translating functional analysis into technical analysis and developments, together with the parties involved
• Create release documents to support the deployments and the software after release
• Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance
• Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code
• Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
• Prepare and produce releases of software components
• Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
Some of the many benefits you will have:
• Multicultural, Agile environment that encourages new ideas and innovation
• Modern Office Facilities and friendly working environment within an enthusiastic team
• Learning and development opportunities
• Budget for professional certifications
• Extra benefits included
• Medical Insurance for yourself and your family
• Referral Bonus
• Legendary corporate parties