Senior Front-end Developer
More than 13 years have passed from 2006, when our adventure begun. Our purpose was to become a reliable partner for businesses and organizations that aim to grow and architect their future within their industry and outside of it.
We are passionate innovators, with a taste for creativity, brave vision and out-of-the-box thinking. This is why we built partnership with some of the leader companies in Robotics, Automotive and Computer Science.
During the last years we developed our own product: MATT, the robot for automated QA testing. We are now living a wonderful adventure promoting MATT, sharing ideas and getting in touch with a diverse and enriching constellation of enterprises.
The quality of our work and the trustworthiness of our brand made us into who we are now: an organization composed of over 400 skilled, diverse, enthusiast and motivated people, with a variety of technological expertise, working in an inspiring and creative environment. We deliver innovative digital products and services, supporting our partners’ growth and consequentially growing ourselves.
People & Culture
At RINF TECH you'll find a team of people that embrace and encourage diversity, that are driven by passion for performance. We welcome initiative with enthusiasm and encourage people to follow their intuition and build a solid argument for the thing they believe in. Your voice is heard! We are a driven and inclusive team, whose purpose is to make our clients lives easier and their companies successful. The most important thing is that we value our people, not only as employees, but as individuals: we support and appreciate each personality, because for us different is unique. We are passionate about technology. Our hobby is also our field of work and that shows in everything that we do.
• University/Master degree in information technology
• Ability to work independently and coordinate with other Web Engineers in regards to problem solving and best practices
• Working experience with WebComponents
• Working experience with web testing frameworks (e.g.: Mocha, Selenium)
• Experience with build tools
• You are experienced in continuous deployment and continuous integration
• Experience with Polymer is a plus (willingness to learn it)
• Experience with Springboot, Soap/Rest, Hibernate and Docker – nice to have
• Experience in working in a cross-functional, agile team
• Would be a strong plus to have knowledge of Python and Selenium
• Support for functional analysts
• Workload estimations during the planning sessions
• Advice, appraisal and code review
• Pooling and sharing of knowledge on new applications and technologies used
• Investigate and give resolutions for defects (in test, acceptance or production environments)
• Contribute together with the rest of the team to continuous improvements of the development process
• Programming new applications and to making changes in existing applications
• Translating functional analysis into technical analysis and developments, together with the parties involved
• Create release documents to support the deployments and the software after release
• Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance
• Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code
• Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
• Prepare and produce releases of software components
• Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
Some of the many benefits you will have:
• Multicultural, Agile environment that encourages new ideas and innovation
• Modern Office Facilities and friendly working environment within an enthusiastic team
• Learning and development opportunities
• Budget for professional certifications
• Extra benefits included
• Medical Insurance for yourself and your family
• Referral Bonus
• Legendary corporate parties