Research Executive - Quantitative Team
Nothing is impossible. Every person has its place. Our role is to bring them together, with dedication and responsibility. Through expertise and concrete tools, we make sure that we’ll find the right one for you. And we are doing so by personally knowing the candidates and the companies, evaluating them thoroughly and then searching what fits them best.Cerinte
- Bachelor Degree in any Social Science field or Mathematics/Statistics;
- Minimum 2 years of quantitative research experience in an agency;
- Advanced spoken and written English;
- Familiar with Research Design instruments â€“ questionnaire design, sampling methods;
- Hands-on exposure in data analysis and reporting;
- Business understanding and marketing essentials;
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel and Power Point);
- Knowledge of statistical analysis software (SPSS, SAS etc.) is a plus
Responsibilities / Accomplishments:
- Sufficient knowledge for our organization products/solutions to provide effective client relationship development;
- Compile and deliver well-structured, impactful and winning research proposals;
- Manage the design, execution, and analysis/reporting of research projects;
- Keeping up to date and proactively developing own skills in relevant research techniques and tools;
- Ensure quality of research project working processes;
- Effectively balancing workload to ensure deadlines are met and encouraging cross-team working;
- Responsibility for meeting team/project targets.
ONLY ELIGIBLE CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
By applying to this job, we are deemed to have your default consent to the processing of personal data by QPAS, pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679.