Junior IT Voice Support Engineer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Inaxio Consulting active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior IT Voice Support Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Inaxio Consulting GmbH was founded in 1998 in Germany and since 2005 it expanded in Switzerland, Romania and India as well.
Romania office is located in Bucharest in a modern office in Afi Park Office Building.
Inaxio Corporation stands out from the crowd as a specialist “IT Service and Consulting Provider” with the skills, expertise and global reach to assist any organization, anywhere in the world, to stand out in their marketplace. We offer a large range of services from IT Business Process Consulting , Management Consulting, Virtual processes Optimisation and Enterprise Services.
We are Certified Microsoft Partner, Citrix Partner, Intrexx Sales & Consulting Partner, IBM Business Partner.
Our principles are Innovation, Quality, Engagement and Focus on Customer Needs.
Inaxio Consulting is hiring Junior voice Support for our office in Bucharest.
Minimum 1 Year experience required with troubleshooting:
Cisco Call Manager 6.x and above, Unity and Voice Gateways / Gatekeepers;
Cisco UCS / VMware platform
Minimum 1 Year experience preferred with troubleshooting:
Cisco security devices and protocols
Mid-level Cisco UC administration, implementation and troubleshooting of CUCM, CUC,
Excellent written and oral communication in English and German
Experience providing a direction for Infrastructure upgrades and future enhancements
Willingness to learn new things Highly motivated
Primary role of Junior Voice Support is to process in CUCM change requests pertaining to Cisco Phones received in an internal ticketing tool. Also, it's required to troubleshoot, verify, and resolve complex customer issues, reported through different communication channels (ticketing tool, e-mail and phone calls for important or critical problems).
He represents the main interface between customer’s Service Desk, working closely with customer entities in investigating and solving the reported tickets and vendors or customer support groups, if technical escalation is required.
He/She assists with the following tasks as well :
• Acknowledge and take appropriate action on tickets (investigation, diagnose, updates and resolution)
• Provide solutions in a timely fashion for all issues, ensuring that contractual agreements and client expectations are met
• Make sure tickets are properly documented (work log updates) with all necessary actions and investigation outcomes, reflecting their most recent status
• Proactively & reactively contribute to the Knowledge Database for centralized project solutions
• Understand and act upon all requests / communications coming from customer or 3rd parties in due time
• Work closely with both customer and vendor for issue investigation and resolution
• Inbox management
• Technical reports
• Communicate accordingly with all team members, POs and SDMs, reporting on the progress of assigned tasks, solutions, issues and best practices
• Act independently whenever required & prioritize tasks accordingly in order to secure SLAs and customer satisfaction