Forensic Associate or Senior Associate
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Deloitte Romania active
View all jobs Forensic Associate or Senior Associate active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients.
With access to the intellectual capital of approximately 200,000 people worldwide, member firms focus on client service through a global strategy executed locally in nearly 150 countries. The Romanian office was established in 1992 and nowadays it employs over 600 professionals and provides services to diverse range of local and international clients.
As the firm of choice professional services clients, Deloitte is also the firm of choice for for outstanding professional talent. To uphold our first class reputation and sustain our rapid growth, we are constantly seeking people who can meet the challenges of our working environment.
At Deloitte we value innovative thinking, diverse insights and we strive to offer an exceptional level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism. From the supportive and collaborative culture to the progressive learning and development, you'll experience from day one why Deloitte is a place thousands enjoy working.
Visit now our career website https://jobs2.deloitte.com/ro/en/ to find more about career opportunities, working with us, benefits & culture, and Learning & Development programs.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree. Forensics, Computer Science, Engineering, Economical Studies, Psychology, Statistics, Mathematics are some of the areas in which we are interested. However, cognitive skills are of utmost value to us. Therefore, a degree in a different discipline should not discourage you from applying,
• For the experienced applications, past experience in the following areas will be considered an advantage: compliance, investigations, litigation support, risk management, business controls review, design and implementation, internal auditing, business process re-engineering with focus on controls, anti-money laundering, anti-corruption;
• Experience and certification in accounting, IT, AML, KYC will be considered an advantage,
• Computer literacy (i.e. MS Office, data analytics abilities) is a clear advantage;
• Fluency in English is a must. Proficiency in the German language in particular will constitute a significant advantage. Fluency in French, Spanish, Italian, Russian will also be considered a plus;
• Well-developed communication and presentation skills, strong written communication skills, the ability to document and present information in a concise and objective manner;
• Excellent analytical and data interrogation skills, ability to think critically, demonstrate strong common sense, and a superior ability to interview people with a broad range of backgrounds;
• Attention to detail (without getting lost in it) and being able to deal with sensitive information;
• Team player,
• Demonstrate personal integrity, ethical behavior and ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality;
• We value both our clients and our employees. We give importance to the work-life balance of our people but we are aware of the paramount of our duty towards the needs of our clients. Flexibility of our people to address the urgent client needs is important for us.
Working in the Deloitte Forensic team is both challenging and exciting. You will:
• Participate in client serving teams. You will do your best to help our clients address their challenges and to reach project objectives,
• Discuss with many parties including employees of our client and third parties, form the data basis and gather meaningful information to reach project objectives.
• Understand the policies and procedures of our client, highlight the risks it may involve and prepare improvement suggestions and recommendations for our clients accordingly,
• Support us on go-to-market activities, meet with our potential clients and plan the work; prepare work steps to be executed and define the reporting structures,
• Draft and deliver working papers, reports, stay in touch with our clients and make sure the Deloitte team is delivering what was promised to our clients,
• Travel a lot: unlike other service lines, we travel on short notice. We may travel within Romania or outside of Romania. Bulgaria, Moldova and Germany are some of the destinations where our people expect to travel often
Forensic is a fast growing industry that has diversified focus areas. More specifically, the Deloitte Forensic team focuses on financial crime, anti-fraud, anti-bribery, investigations, and compliance services especially in the AML/CTF areas. The Deloitte Forensic department is part of our Financial Advisory Practice.
Currently, we are seeking to expand our Forensic team with experienced resources who will excel in one or more of the above counted areas. We are also seeking for entry-level associates or candidates with little or no working experience but who are enthusiastic and willing to learn and develop in the forensic consultancy domain.