Forecasting & Scheduling & Planning Manager / Workforce Manager
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Randstad Romania SRL active
View all jobs Forecasting & Scheduling & Planning Manager / Workforce Manager active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
Randstad is specialized in solutions in the field of flexible work and human resources services. Our services range from regular temporary staffing and permanent placements to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions.
The Randstad Group is one of the leading HR services providers in the world, with top-three positions in Argentina, Belgium & Luxembourg, Canada, Chile, France, Germany, Greece, India, Mexico, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, the UK, and the United States as well as major positions in Australia and Japan.
In 2015, Randstad had approximately 29,750 corporate employees and around 4,473 branches and in-house locations in 39 countries around the world. Randstad generated revenue of € 19.2 billion in 2015. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands.
Randstad is recruiting an experienced Workforce manager for a multinational outsourcing company, for a project dedicated to a telecommunications company from USA.
The Workforce Manager will coordinate plans to ensure that all staffing needs are met according to client and hiring company requirements, based on actual behavior in the call arrival patterns.
Control an understanding of the internal performance; provide reports, information and leading WFM Team in how to reach high levels of Staffing Levels, schedule adherence, line adherence.
• 3 years of experience in call center.
• 1 years of experience in WFM.
• Team management experience.
• Computer Skills.
• Advanced Excel Knowledge.
• Advanced Statistical Knowledge.
• Customer Orientation.
• Initiative Customer.
• Strategic Thinking.
• Team Development.
• Change Management.
• Advanced English Written and Spoken.
• To coordinate and supervise the work of all Forecasting & Scheduling and MC teams on his assigned locations.
• Audit WFM deliverable in order to validate the hiring company and Client’s needs are accomplished.
• Ensure the functions of all other members of the WFM department are value-added.
• Empowerment of the WFM department to know internal and external clients’ needs.
• Keep proper documentation for all WFM processes.
• Responsible for the delivery, in a timely manner, of all the department activities and reports.
• Adequate use and improvement of the WMF strengths and development of their opportunity areas.
• Set common goals for the department.
• Prioritize and Execution.
• Oversee WFM Software implementations, changes, and their licenses needs.
• Ensure WFM Key metrics are in goal.