Customer Support Specialist
Gi Group este una dintre cele mai mari companii de resurse umane la nivel mondial, oferind servicii pentru dezvoltarea pieței forței de muncă. Grupul oferă servicii de muncă temporară și permanentă, recrutare și selecție, servicii de consultanță și training cât și alte servicii complementare.Cerinte
- University diploma or equivalent;
- Experience in insurance market is an advantage;
- Good level of communication in English;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel;
- Outstanding customer centric approach;
- Time management and multi-tasking skills, strong attention to detail;
- Good communication skills;
- Commitment to meet department standards and KPIs.
- Process the customers’ requests and handling their inquiries;
- Communicate with our external partners like call centres and financial institutions;
- Customer database system update based on portfolio / premium files sent by partners;
- Develop operational procedures in line with current flows and processes;
- Meet all efficiency, quality of service and work standards and key performance indicators (KPIs);
- Deliver reports and analysis;
- Deliver high quality support and service to MetLife internal and external clients;
- Be involved in departmental projects.
- A ground for the long term career and personal development;
- Great team of energized and positive people;
- Great working environment with inspiration room and children room;
- An inclusive culture who encourages different types of personalities ;
- Benefits as flexible working hours, meal tickets, private medical care and insurance policy;
- Reimbursement of public transport fees.