This job is no longer active!
View all jobs JTI Romania active
View all jobs Purchasing INTERNSHIP active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Transport active on Hipo.ro
Short company description
JTI, a member of the Japan Tobacco Group of Companies, is a leading international tobacco manufacturer. With headquarters in Geneva, Switzerland, and more than 40,000 employees worldwide, JTI has operations in more than 120 countries. It is the global owner of both Winston, the number two cigarette brand in the world, and Camel outside the USA and has the largest share in sales for both brands. Other global brands include Mevius and LD.
JTI is one of the first multinational companies to be established in Romania since 1993 and the first tobacco company that started to produce on the local market, in 1994. The company has also a national distribution system. JTI is engaged in supporting the local community, investing in a wide range of corporate social responsibility programs related to culture, society and environment.
JTI Romania is certified as a Top Employer Romania, Europe and Global 2018. In addition to the global certification achieved for the fourth year in a row, JTI was also ranked as Number One Top Employer for the Middle East, Europe, and the Asia Pacific regions.
At JTI, your career is firmly in your own hands.We strive to create an environment where the goals and needs of our business are supported by investment in people’s growth, providing you with opportunities to master your skills and reach your full potential through training and development programs, exciting local and international career opportunities.
At JTI, you can shape your future! If you like it, Join The Idea!
• Student in terminal year(s) of study, preferably in Economics;
• Ability to carry out assigned projects to completion;
• Communicate effectively verbally and in writing;
• Good English knowledge;
• Proactive attitude;
• Proficient in the use of MS Office (good Excel knowledge).
Provides support to Raw Materials Purchasing team, responsible for the acquisition and logistics of all production materials used in Bucharest Factory:
• Ordering production materials from international suppliers with a multi-million $ annual spend;
• Involved in cross functional projects working closely with Production planning, Finance, Warehouse, Customer Service, New Product Development & Global Supply Chain functions;
• Responsible for scheduling transport for production materials with pick-up locations from Europe;
• Interacting with worldwide used SAP ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning);
• Involved in new project developments assuring timely implementation in production
Full time schedule (5 days / week, 8 hours / day)
Period: July 1st – September 30th 2019
JTI Romania HQ : Bucharest, Dimitrie Pompei 9-9A.