Internship: Collections Analyst with English and French
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs HP Inc. active
View all jobs Internship: Collections Analyst with English and French active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
At HP, we believe in the power of ideas. We use ideas to put technology to work for everyone. And we believe that ideas thrive best in a culture of teamwork. That is why everyone - at every level in every function, is encouraged to have original ideas, to express them and to share them. We trust anything can be achieved if you really believe in it, and we will invest in your ideas to change lives and the way people work. This vision is what sets us apart as a company. At HP we work across borders, and without limits. Global virtual teams share resources and pool their big ideas to solve business issues and meet personal goals. Everyone is valued for the unique skills, experiences and perspective they bring. That’s how we work at HP. And this is how ideas and people grow.
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
• blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
• 3D printing
• multi-function printing
• Ink in the office
• tablets, phablets, notebooks
• mobile workstations
We’re looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future’s yours to create!
- Enrolled in University or graduating after January 2019
- Independent with a positive attitude, strong willingness to discover and learn
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in English and good command of French
- Excellent customer skills and incredible focus on trust and credibility to influence action
- Ability to build relationship across teams and cultures
- A unique voice and a talent to challenge status quo processes
- Basic understanding of collection and financial concepts
- Proven analytical skills coupled with willingness to continuously learn
- Solid computer literacy, curious to work with various technical tools to gain efficiencies
And moreover, keeping things fun!
Heroes Academy@HP is an amazing learning experience, designed to create life-long opportunities that shape your future just the way you want it. Start here, grow here!
We’ve planned a 6-month (July – December) fulfilling learning path that will grant you access to business know-how, relationship management and all sorts of engaging activities that make up the HP Way.
Each month is designed to provide a unique learning experience during which you will become familiarized with the activities, culture and organization.
The Heroes Academy @HP Internship Program means:
- Paid Internship (part time 6h/day)
- Engaging Onboarding adventure
- Exciting learning and development path
- Buddy program experience
- Great networking opportunities
- Stimulating global culture
What will your day consist of?
You will be that amazing colleague that will go the extra mile to create a fabulous customer experience by:
- You will lead communication with a key customer portfolio developing trusted relationship
- You will be supported by high-tech tool to help prioritize key contacts with your customer portfolio and urgent actions
- You will listen carefully to the customer challenges and identify solutions on how to drive payment behavior
- You will facilitate challenging solutions by involving other HP teams in working with the customer
- You will advise the Credit Analysts, Sales, Account Management teams on collection risks
- You will lead and/or participate in business enhancement projects across geographies
Your additional benefits package:
- Flexible working schedule
- Wellness programs, Medical services for you and family, Dental Plan, Fitness Programs, Kindergarten, Transportation, Vacation Vouchers
- Vendors discount program (restaurants, cinema, clothing, and other)