EMEA Credit Analyst
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs HP Inc. active
View all jobs EMEA Credit Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
At HP, we believe in the power of ideas. We use ideas to put technology to work for everyone. And we believe that ideas thrive best in a culture of teamwork. That is why everyone - at every level in every function, is encouraged to have original ideas, to express them and to share them. We trust anything can be achieved if you really believe in it, and we will invest in your ideas to change lives and the way people work. This vision is what sets us apart as a company. At HP we work across borders, and without limits. Global virtual teams share resources and pool their big ideas to solve business issues and meet personal goals. Everyone is valued for the unique skills, experiences and perspective they bring. That’s how we work at HP. And this is how ideas and people grow.
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
• blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
• 3D printing
• multi-function printing
• Ink in the office
• tablets, phablets, notebooks
• mobile workstations
We’re looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future’s yours to create!
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree with a focus in business or economics recommended or equivalent experience.
- Typically 2-4 years of experience in collections preferred
Knowledge and Skills:
- Fluency in English and good command of another foreign European language
- Very good written and verbal communication, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Very good accounting knowledge.
- Good understanding of collection processes and financial concepts.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Good computer skill
- Basic understanding of risk mitigation tools
The Credit Analyst for EMEA region at our team is responsible for applying advanced level of subject matter knowledge to solve a variety of common business issues. Works on problems of moderately complex scope. Acts as an informed team member providing analysis of information and limited project direction input. Exercises independent judgment within defined practices and procedures to determine appropriate action. Follows established guidelines and interprets policies. Evaluates unique circumstances and makes recommendations.
- Analyzes and recommends customer credit limits based upon credit scores.
- Investigates potential credit fraud and works closely with internal security and business partners to resolve.
- Resolves credit issues independently.
- Negotiates down payment with customers and HP sales staff to allow customer to purchase above their credit limit.
- Analyzes and researches customer's receivables account delinquency and determines the type of communication method to facilitate payment.
- Resolves disputes related to customer payment on delinquent accounts and negotiates and ensures payment from customer.
- Recognizes trends for non- payment and resolves issues by engaging internal partners.
- Initiates the dispute resolution process with internal HP partners and follows issue and ensures resolution for HP and customer.
- Analyzes at-risk customers and recommends account strategies to prevent delinquencies.
- Medical services subscription
- 24 paid holidays
- Lunch tickets
- Other flexible benefits (Medical services for family, Dental Plan, Fitness Programs, Kindergarten)
- Wellness program, Multisport card and free coffee, tea and fruits
- Vendors discount program (Restaurants, cinema, clothing, and other)