Head of ICT Production
In Romania, UniCredit Bank este una dintre principalele institutii financiare, oferind servicii si produse de inalta calitate pentru toate categoriile de clienti. UniCredit Bank isi propune sa mentina permanent clientul in centrul activitatilor sale, sa fie un partener cu care se lucreaza usor si sa fie o parte foarte activa a comunitatilor in care isi desfasoara activitatea.Cerinte
• Bachelor's or master's degree in computer science, information systems or other analytical field or equivalent work experience.
• 10 or more years of experience in IT
• Relevant banking experience of at least 5 years
• 5 to 7 years of proven managerial experience
• Preferably experience in effectively managing cross-functional teams, influencing key stakeholders, across the organization and within complex contexts
• Demonstrated experience in establishing standard processes and managing performance to achieve key metrics
• Preferably proven experience or demonstrated capability in leading IT operations teams in complex and dynamic environments requiring 24/7 support
• High competence in banking processes and procedures
• Exceptional leadership skills, with the ability to communicate Bank’s values and motivates IT operations staff and aligns them to the IT and business strategy
• Excellent service management planning and execution skills
• Experience in budget planning and financial management
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to explain technical concepts and technologies to senior business leaders, and business concepts to the operations workforce.
• Analytical thinking and the ability to make quick decisions
• Ability to work under pressure
• Targeted to problem solving
• Ability and desire to learn quickly
• Proactive attitude
• Good communication skills
• Team spirit and leadership qualities
• Good knowledge of English
• Knowledge of English (fluency in speech and writing)
• In-depth knowledge of MS Office applications (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point, MS Access, MS Project)
• Organization and coordination of the ICT Production teams, responsible for ensuring the maintenance of the banking applications and the IT infrastructure; rapid and correct diagnosis of problems, solving them or escalating to IT services providers or to level 3 support.
• Builds and maintains relationships with other IT leaders to develop a clear understanding of business needs; ensures cost-effective delivery of IT services to meet those needs, and is able to respond with agility to changing business priorities
• Develops and controls the IT operations annual operating and capital expenditure budget for ICT Production and manages expenses to stay within plan.
• Participates in the assessment of external and internal technology capabilities with a focus on suitability for integration with the existing IT operations environment.
• Maintains currency on new technologies and service management practices, and provides direction on what emerging IT operations technologies and methods should be introduced, integrated and assimilated within Production.
• Training and maintenance of the ICT Production team
• Coordination of ICT Operations activities, including running and / or monitoring the operation of EOD procedures, including cards, o user administration, access and rights in banking applications.