Time and Methods Engineer
Frigoglass is a strategic partner to beverage brands throughout the world. We are the global leader in the Ice Cold Merchandisers (ICM) market and the principal supplier of glass packaging in the high growth markets of West Africa. Frigoglass has long-standing relationships with blue chip customers in the soft drinks and beverage industries. Our bespoke Ice Cold Merchandisers (beverage coolers) enhance our customers’ beverage branding and trigger immediate beverage consumption. At the same time, our leading innovations in the field of green refrigeration enable our customers to meet their ambitious sustainability and carbon emissions reduction targets.
• University degree in technic field;
• Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar role;
• Good knowledge of English language;
• Computer literacy (MS Office);
• Experience in using specific balancing programs (REFA / MOST);
• Capacity studies, considering production times, equipment availability and costs;
• Experience in audit of production lines.
Evaluation of existing production processes and configuration of manufacturing systems to reduce costs, maintain and develop best practices within the production process.
• Prepares cost reduction programs for production;
• Calculates production times, determines standard production time and sets working positions ;
• Provides support for the deployment of new products;
• Performs audits of production lines in order to check work position balancing, the existence of working instructions and of required tools for each position and the sequence of the working phases;
• Prepares various documents for production (work instructions - SOP’s);
• Provides support for creating and implementing the layout of work position in production;
• Collaborates with quality department to improve and maintain quality standards in production processes;
• Develops studies related to production line balancing and provides support implement them;
• Develops continuous improvement actions;
• Ensure support for implementation of lean systems;
• Propose optimisation and standardisation projets (workplace ergonomics, material flow) ;
• Measures variations from the standard, investigates causes and makes proposals to reduce deviations;
• Participate in any activities in case of emergencies, respectively in case of interruption of activity loss of production.
What we offer:
• Integration Program in a young and dynamic team;
• Competitive remuneration package including Health & Wellness programs;
• Professional Development Opportunities;
• Multinational Working Environment