HR Admin HRSS
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vodafone Shared Services Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile HR Admin HRSS active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
Be a member of a fast growing international organization! Vodafone Shared Services Europe is part of the Vodafone Group and operates in two EU countries as a commercial HUB for Vodafone activities all around the world with almost 3000 colleagues.
The Bucharest based centre started its operation iNow it serves as a centre for excellence in Technology, Customer Service, Fraud, Security Services and Finance hub. Our Technology department is focused on Enterprise Product and Services, Infrastructure Management, Applications Operations and Customer Service Desk.
Using state of the art technologies, we are offering hi-tech solutions to Vodafone clients in 6 European markets.
The Budapest based centre started its operation iNow it serves as a Financial, Enterprise, Business Intelligence, HR and Sourcing HUB, continuously focusing on supporting and improving processes in 29 countries and offering solutions to 150+ Vodafone Enterprise Customers.
Join us in Romania and in Hungary and be the part of our global team, supporting Vodafone clients around the world.
Your day to day:
Provides operational support in the company's employment process, ensuring the management and coordination of the candidates verification process before hiring.
Ensures correct, complete and accurate data entry, validation and processing in HR systems, and administrative support for your personal administration processes so that they run in optimal time, accuracy, and efficiency.
With those activities you'll have a great impact on our business:
1) Prepares and processes all operational activities in the pre-employment verification process in accordance with internal procedures and data integrity requirements:
- Inform candidates about the pre-employment verification process;
- Validates the information provided by candidates in order to complete the employment process;
- Communicates actively with all the functions involved in the process to clarify / validate the transmitted information;
- Updates the status of the verification process status according to the rules and working policies established and communicated by the direct manager;
- Schedule candidates for the occupational medicine exam;
- Program and assist candidates to sign labor contracts;
- Collect the necessary documentation to complete the employment record of new employees;
- Completes the verification process before hiring;
- Prepares and reports back to activity reports;
2. Ensure the management of personal administration processes, in accordance with internal procedures and legislation in force
- Data processing and drafting related documents related to processes such as: hiring, termination, contractual changes, entry / exit to / from CIC, retirees;
- Process changes in employee status through system operation (SAP) and management of additional related documents, drawing up the certificates required by the employees;
- Managing relationships with labor authorities, banks or other bodies;
- Registering data in the electronic register (Revisal);
- Copying, filing, archiving documents;
- Completing data and updates in HR systems, maintaining the integrity and accuracy of data;
With those skills you are a great candidate:
- Advanced Excel
- Advanced English
- Attention to detail, rigor
- Systems operating skills
- Writing and verbal communication skills
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
- Work from Home – You can get to work remotely from anywhere you choose!
- Medical and dental services
- Life insurance
- Dedicated employee phone subscription
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education
The future is exciting.