HR Generalist - Intern
At HP, we believe in the power of ideas. We use ideas to put technology to work for everyone. And we believe that ideas thrive best in a culture of teamwork. That is why everyone - at every level in every function, is encouraged to have original ideas, to express them and to share them. We trust anything can be achieved if you really believe in it, and we will invest in your ideas to change lives and the way people work. This vision is what sets us apart as a company. At HP we work across borders, and without limits. Global virtual teams share resources and pool their big ideas to solve business issues and meet personal goals. Everyone is valued for the unique skills, experiences and perspective they bring. That’s how we work at HP. And this is how ideas and people grow.
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
• blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
• 3D printing
• multi-function printing
• Ink in the office
• tablets, phablets, notebooks
• mobile workstations
We’re looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future’s yours to create!
The HP Way is led by our shared values. We solve tough challenges by bringing out the best in each other, working in ways that are good for us and for the world.
… And we have fun doing it!
Heroes Academy@HP is an amazing learning experience, designed to create life-long opportunities that shape your future just the way you want it. Start here, grow here!
We’ve planned a 6-month (July – December) fulfilling learning path that will grant you access to business know-how, relationship management and all sorts of engaging activities that make up the HP Way.
Each month is designed to provide a unique learning experience during which you will become familiarized with the activities, culture and organization.
The Heroes Academy @HP Internship Program means:
• Paid Internship (part time 6h/day)
• Engaging Onboarding adventure
• Exciting learning and development path
• Buddy program experience
• Great networking opportunities
• Stimulating global culture
• Enrolled in University or graduating after January 2019 (Human Resources profile)
• Independent with a positive attitude, strong willingness to discover and learn
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, fluency in English
• Excellent customer skills, with a focus on trust and readiness to take action
• Computer literacy, curious to work with various technical tools to gain efficiencies
And moreover, keeping things fun!
What will your day consist of?
You will be that amazing colleague that will go the extra mile to create a fabulous customer experience by:
• building a relationship with all HR Functions, Business and employees,
• understanding their business models and finding the best solution for the business while ensuring HR compliance with internal policies and local work regulations.
• offering support for HR initiatives deployed locally.
• 400 - 500 EUR gross/ monthly
• meal tickets
• medical insurance
Your additional benefits package:
• Flexible working schedule
• Wellness programs, Medical services for your family, Dental Plan, Fitness Programs, Kindergarten, Transportation, Vacation Vouchers
• Vendors discount program (restaurants, cinema, clothing, and other)