Software Engineer (Automotive Security Firmware)
ALTEN Romania, part of the international ALTEN Group - with a unique position as Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, provides support for its clients’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and IT systems since 1996. The company comprises 2 divisions specialized on its core capabilities: ENGINEERING and IT. These two divisions are: ALTEN TECHNO and ALTEN KEPLER.Requirements
This job can be for you if you are good at:
• Programming practice of embedded systems (C, scripting, debugging)
• Good understanding of computer architecture
• We consider a plus previous experience in embedded software related to security and cryptography
• Bachelor's degree
• Fluent in both spoken and written English
• Strong willingness to deliver high-quality software products
A typical day might include the following:
• As a member of our team that develops software for Automotive Microcontrollers and Processors, you’ll extend your practical experience on cryptography and embedded security by implementing firmware that controls and executes the security and cryptography operations.
• As part of your daily activities you will create and maintain code and tests for various firmware components and related infrastructure.
• You will work with and learn from recognized technical leaders in the security domain and you will apply
techniques for code hardening against attacks.
• You will be part of Agile teams and you’ll use state-of-the-art software lifecycle management tools while following an automotive software development standards.