This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ALTEN Romania active
View all jobs Ruby Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
ALTEN Romania, part of the international ALTEN Group - with a unique position as Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, provides support for its clients’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and IT systems since 1996. The company comprises 2 divisions specialized on its core capabilities: ENGINEERING and IT. These two divisions are: ALTEN TECHNO and ALTEN KEPLER.Requirements
- 3+ years of experience with Ruby and/or Ruby on Rails.
- Strong knowledge of OOP and SOLID principles.
- Experience with a relational database such as PostgreSQL or MySQL.
- Proactive, creative and passionate about your work.
- Good communications skills. Work well within a team.
- strong debugging and problem-solving skills
- comfortable on the command line
- Experience of managing support of IT applications
- Experience with managing SLAs
- Develop new functionality / small features
- Feature maintenance and bug fixing
- Develop and implement applications using Ruby and related technologies.
- maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Ruby code.
- Write unit and functional tests and maintain the project test suite.
- Collaborate with the project team to achieve team goals.
Would be a plus:
- Experience with other programming languages and web frameworks: Lotus, Sinatra, Symfony2, Django, etc.
- Familiarity with continuous integration.