ALTEN Romania, part of the international ALTEN Group - with a unique position as Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, provides support for its clients’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and IT systems since 1996. The company comprises 2 divisions specialized on its core capabilities: ENGINEERING and IT. These two divisions are: ALTEN TECHNO and ALTEN KEPLER.Requirements
- 3+ years of experience with Ruby and/or Ruby on Rails.
- Strong knowledge of OOP and SOLID principles.
- Experience with a relational database such as PostgreSQL or MySQL.
- Proactive, creative and passionate about your work.
- Good communications skills. Work well within a team.
- strong debugging and problem-solving skills
- comfortable on the command line
- Experience of managing support of IT applications
- Experience with managing SLAs
- Develop new functionality / small features
- Feature maintenance and bug fixing
- Develop and implement applications using Ruby and related technologies.
- maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Ruby code.
- Write unit and functional tests and maintain the project test suite.
- Collaborate with the project team to achieve team goals.
Would be a plus:
- Experience with other programming languages and web frameworks: Lotus, Sinatra, Symfony2, Django, etc.
- Familiarity with continuous integration.