Material Planning Specialist - Manufacturing TSR
SAP, Material Management, Production, Timisoara, EDI, English, Logistics
The Interior division specializes in information management. It develops and produces information, communication and network solutions for cars and commercial vehicles. This enables and optimizes the control of the complex flow of information between the driver, passengers and the vehicle as well as mobile devices, other vehicles and the outside world. To achieve this, the division is involved in cross-sector collaborations with leading companies.
* Undertaking material availability analyses and check the orders to suppliers via EDI transmissions, permanent maintenance of the parameters and master data as well as expediting purchase and supply sources, in order to guarantee timely availability of materials;
* Creating, developing and maintaining forecast models for the suppliers, incorporating business intelligence and forecast information gathered from orders, sales and other sources;
* Translating requirement specifications into procurement requests and orders in order to guarantee timely availability of materials;
* Tracking the ordering and delivery process of suppliers in order if necessary to take corrective measures in good time and be able to provide suitable information;
* Checking the content of supplier delivery notes in order to identify differences and obtain clarification;
* Offer trainings for the orders and procurement (schedule trainings, follow up);
* Monitoring the stock levels and coverage of raw materials and corrective action if necessary, in order to achieve optimum inventory levels with due regard to the Total Cost approach, reduce/avoid excess and obsolete raw material;
* Translating the demand plan into a purchase and inventory plan;
* Controlling of external supply centers, in order to guarantee customer supply with optimum inventory levels and at minimal transport costs;
* Monitoring of the delivery dates and dispatching for raw materials in optimum time, in order to ensure timely dispatch reliability to the customer and a corresponding value flow;
* Evaluating and monitoring supplier performance (KPI);
* Collecting required data to sustain claim/cost recovery with suppliers and create complaints/cost recoveries due to supplier deficient performance;
* Maintenance of basic and master data in the supply area, in order to guarantee the data quality in all relevant logistics systems.
* University degree;
* Minimum 2 years experience in logistics or in related; functional areas (customer/ supplier relation);
* Quality oriented;
* Microsoft Office knowledge (Excel, Word);
* SAP knowledge;
* English skills mandatory.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities;
* International Work Environment;
* Flexible Work Schedule;
* Competitive salaries.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.