Actuarial Specialist (Portfolio Steering Team)
At the core of the Group’s strength lies digitalization and its promise of growth opportunities through a ‘digital by default’ strategy. Allianz Technology SE Munchen Sucursala Bucuresti is the principal driver behind transforming Allianz into a digital group.Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics/Economic, Statistics or Actuarial
• Previous general insurance work experience is not required, although current work experience is an advantage
• Willing to work in an international environment, previous experience of working with colleagues located in different countries is an advantage
• Willing to get involved in wider team projects, project experience is an advantage
• Willing to study towards the UK actuarial exams
• Ability to build strong working relationships
• Data analysis skills
• Strong computer skills, particularly Excel, VBA and SQL
• Fluent in English with excellent communication and presentation skills
In this role, you will work as a member of the Portfolio Steering team within Global Portfolio Management at Allianz Global Corporate & Specialty (AGCS).
AGCS is the Allianz center for corporate and specialist risk, servicing clients worldwide across the whole spectrum of marine, aviation, corporate and industrial insurance.
The Portfolio Steering team is responsible for the profitability steering of AGCS portfolios jointly with the AGCS product responsibles and other CxO areas, driving portfolio steering analyses & identifying areas for action (grow, fix, etc.) incl. respective action monitoring and reporting. The team is spread across London, Munich, and Bucharest (via Allianz Technology).
• Take full ownership of the data quality, report development and delivery for the processes and business area assigned
• Provide regular reporting and analyses including documentation, communication and explanation of results, to assist management with the active steering of the portfolio
• Perform ad-hoc analyses and develop ad-hoc reports in close collaboration with the relevant business units and other stakeholders, as the need arises
• Support the team in developing and maintaining portfolio steering processes and tools
• Analyze the profitability of individual accounts and/or business segments, as required
• Successfully collaborate with multiple departments within AGCS
Health and Well-being:
• Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage
• Weekly Fruit Day
• WorldClass Gym Discounts
Personal and professional development:
• Complete training curricula available (tailored courses)
• German Language Courses for any level
• All you can read with Bookster!
• Work from Home Option available
• Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
• Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
Attractive compensation package:
• Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & incentives performance-related bonus scheme
• Meal and Gift Tickets