Billing Analyst - Brasov
CGS is an American outsourcing company, owning one of the largest support centers on the Romanian market. CGS is listed in the first 15 best companies of its kind in the world; meanwhile, our client portfolio includes company in Forbes Top 500, as well as top European companies.
We offer extensive training sessions and we stand for promoting people from within: more than 90% of out managers started in our company on entry-level positions.
As an employee of CGS you may choose to have a flexible schedule, with the possibility to work full time or part time according to your availability.
We also provide an attractive package (salary, health insurance, performance bonuses, food coupons and other benefits).
Aflati mai multe despre politica de confidențialitate CGS cu privire la prelucrarea datelor dumneavoastra personale : http://romania.cgsinc.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/CGS-GDPR-Candidate-privacy-policy-RO.pdf
• Excellent communication and written skills
• Experience in providing great customer service
• Experience in Netsuite, salesforce and box
• Basic excel experience a plus
• Ability to manage high volume of inquires
• Knowledge of basic billing protocol
• Attention to detail
• Time management and organizational skills
• Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
Schedule: M-F ( 06:00 PM-03:00 AM)
• Respond to inbound customer inquiries within 24 hours
• Manage and research disputes and provide a resolution or escalate as needed
• Review Invoices and Customer account. Work closely with cross-‐functional organization to resolve and support customer-‐billing issues/inquires.
• Generate monthly customer billings and calculate invoice amounts as per contract terms
• Maintain remittance and keep accurate records of information within customers file in box
• Obtain and organize tax exemption certificates
• Updating invoices which include updating address or include purchase orders
• Resolving customers billing disputes, corrections and send revised invoices
• Work collaboratively across the organization with teams internally
• Assist billing team as needed on special projects