Junior Compliance Executive
Well, if you’re reading this it means than now we need to woo you. So here goes…
Our projects are smart, so you’ll never get bored. Our office, near Aurel Vlaicu metro station, is dashing, the team is witty, creative and fun. That means you’ll get to spend your time productively in a relaxed environment. We love bright people with cool personalities and we also encourage an out-of-the-box mindset. If you feel you’re positively unique, you’ll fit right in.
What do we do, you ask? We provide technological resources for the digital advertising industry. Collaboration and communication between departments is key, allowing us to provide the smoothest solutions to every individual marketing campaign that comes our way.
And to end this description with a typical “blind date cliché” but an unquestionably true one: WE DO WHAT WE LOVE AND WE LOVE WHAT WE DO!
If you’re ready to spice things up a notch, apply for one of our open positions and go to emiadotcom to get to know us a little better.
• A smart person with a minimum of experience on office tools;
• Familiar with English spoken and written;
• Great with communicating across any type of tams and cultures;
• A good observer with a trained eye for details;
• Flexible and self-driven type of person;
• Known to be the most organized person in your social circles;
• Familiar with networking basics;
What you will do:
• Monitoring of customer activity and usage of reasurces, taking proactive measures to prevent resources degradation.
• Keeps a close communication with the clients regarding use of resources and insures all client actions are compliant and risk free.
• Partners with internal teams (Sales, Procurement, IT and DevOps) in order to oversee a compliant use of internet resources.
• Use the internal Dashboard to set, monitor and allocate clients ‘accounts.
• Manage the client expectations and partner with client to ensure management of IT risks and compliance.
• Evaluate system workflows, documentation and reports for compliance within the requirements.
• Proactive monitoring and documenting of domain vulnerabilities, threats and issues including current issue resolution, vulnerability analysis and prevention, and security research and querying relative to current issues and impending threats.
• Partner with IT teams to create and sustain compliance measures.
• Partner with business teams to instrument compliance monitoring procedures for consistent and simple risk identification for clients’ domains and all digital resources
• A well-deserved salary (plus very attractive Sales Commission)
• “As long as the job gets done” type of flexible hours
• “Employee of the month” performance bonus
• Referral bonus for getting your friends to work with us
• “Birthday Bash at the Wheel of Fortune” (it’s weird but you want it, trust us)
• Medical coverage to keep you healthy
• Holiday bonification twice a year to keep you happy
• Career improvement trainings and workshops to make you smarter
• Sick days (free leave) for when you are not in a good medical shape to come to the office
• “Jingle and Mingle” & “Fun in the sun” – the best company parties you’ve ever seen
• We hold a cool event every month
• Each team goes on outings to keep the flame alive
• We have fresh fruit and vegetables, along with coffee and tea to keep the brain in top shape
• The onsite snack dispenser is here for those moments when all you need is chocolate