Change Request Manager (PMO)
GBS (Global Business Services) provides financial, human resources, audit and IT services to the British American Tobacco entities. Our category expertise, large capabilities and international operation makes us a unique business partner who excels in financial leadership and, therefore, offers great shareholder value for BAT.
If you have financial or HR areas background; you thrive when faced with a challenge and you are highly motivated; you want to develop your career in an organisation that will not only recognise the unique attributes you bring but will support your development and reward your contribution,
visit our website @ www.bat-careers.com
- Detail-oriented with taking pride in delivering high quality and service
- Thrives in collaborative environment
- Good communications skills, with customers, team and stakeholders and consultancy partner
- Self-starting, independent and tenacious in the pursuit of improvement
- Language: High proficiency in English (verbal and written)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to assist and influence.
- Prepares the agenda and facilitates, minute the weekly governance meetings.
- Send out the meeting minutes to all involved
- Updates the CREW2 toolset with all Governance decisions and updates
- Maintain the process and intervenes if issues occur in the workflows
- Manage the BOC_Support inbox and help with resolution of requests
- Assists in Developing / maintains training materials and educates users of process and Crew tool
- Updates the Crew2 toolset and data quality (e.g. IA groups / Origins / Permission list)
- Runs reports and updates the BOC team and other business partners where required.