Nothing is impossible. Every person has its place. Our role is to bring them together, with dedication and responsibility. Through expertise and concrete tools, we make sure that we’ll find the right one for you. And we are doing so by personally knowing the candidates and the companies, evaluating them thoroughly and then searching what fits them best.Cerinte
If you are an enthusiastic and determined person and you want to develop your skills in a multinational environment, then you are in the right place. For our client, one of the world's leading pump and pumping systems suppliers for construction, municipal applications and industry, we are looking for a Service Technician to join their growing team.
The ideal candidate will need:
- University degree, preferably in Constructions;
- Minimum of 2-3 yearsâ€™ work experience â€“ itâ€™s a plus knowledge in installation equipment: thermal power stations, air conditioning, pumps;
- At least medium level of English (both written and spoken);
- MS Office and ERP skills;
- Advanced product knowledge and advanced application knowledge;
- IT-Knowledge basic level;
- Strategic and customer orientation;
- Analytical thinking and capacity of working with others ;
- Clean driving license.
The main duties and responsibilities:
- Ensure execution of field service and in-house repair.
- Ensure a high customer satisfaction and to improve service processes steadily.
- Aggregate needed information for field service and in-house repair, to provide a general overview about the area demand and allocation, coordinate field service interventions and in-house repairs with their technicians and external suppliers or partners (place orders, track cases) and identify customer contracts to guarantee a high quality field service and in-house repair preparation.
- Enter field service and in-house repair reports into the system to assure a high data quality.
- Carry out repairs, commissioningâ€™s and maintenance case in the field and in-house due to the customer requirements.
- Carry out on site quotations wherever possible.
- Carry out and report basic quality analysis on site or in-house.
- Support the co-ordination and scheduling all service business in liaison with the customer and office.
- Carry out the co-ordinate and collection of parts from designated home base/warehouse.
- Contribute to the development of the company sense business.
- The working place is located in Chiajna, but they ensure transport form Pacii metro station.
- The recruitment process will be conducted through QPAS - Recruitment Company.
- Only eligible candidates will be contacted.
By applying to this job, we are deemed to have your default consent to the processing of personal data by QPAS, pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679.