Performance Manager with English and French, Bucharest
The Michelin Group started its industrial activity in Romania in August 2001, investing more than 400 million euros over the years in plant modernization. Currently, Michelin Romania has over 4000 employees, three factories, two in Zalău and one in Floreşti, a commercial network and a Center of Excellence and Shared Services( Bucharest), which provides support services to various entities Michelin in Europe. Also, the commercial activities of the Group for Central and Eastern Europe are coordinated from Bucharest (12 countries).
Michelin Romania SA, as data Controller, will process the data pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation no. 679/2016 for the purpose of recruiting and selecting candidates.
Under the Regulation, you have the right of access; the right of rectification or right to erasure; the right to restriction of processing; the right to be notified about rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing; the right to object and the automated individual decision-making; the right to lodge a complaint with the competent national supervisory authority and before the competent courts; the right to restriction of processing and the right to data portability. You may exercise these rights by writing to us at 10 Sos. Bucuresti-Nord, Global City Business Park, Building O1, 3rd Floor, Voluntari, Ilfov County or at dataprivacy_EUC@michelin.com.
Before sending us any personal data, please consult the complete and permanently updated information regarding the processing of personal data included in the Data Processing Policy available on our website.
• University studies;
• Experience in management preferably in activities like: logistic, supply chain or customer service;
• Min. 2 years of experience in management of operational activities or transverse manager;
• Fluency in English and French;
• Good communication skills;
• Strong leadership skills;
• Analytic, structured and very organized;
• Proactive and with initiative;
• Serious, respecting deadlines.
Our company is built around values of respect: for people, for facts, for shareholders, for customers and for the environment.
If you believe in our values and you find yourself in the description below, we want you to be part of our team!
As Performance Manager, you will be part of a dynamic team in which team spirit, engagement and nice atmosphere are going hand in hand.
You will join one world class company where you will have the opportunity to develop your career.
• Steer the intercontinental export process out of Europe toward other zones.
• Responsible to achieve the service ambitions as agreed, in order to serve the final customer requirements, KPI availability and KPI target monitoring as well as guidelines compliance.
Design/build processes and solutions at the best cost/performance (including definition of data quality, key process control needs, performance measurement);
Coordinate/plan/test processes and solutions for Logistic operations:
• Is in charge of the performance of the entity and monitor the performance for the partner entities;
• Design and drive the performance steering system and make sure of the required metrics availability;
• Design the relation with the external partners of the entity with the focus of providing a contribution to operational performance;
• Design the guidelines and toolbox required to monitor the performance of the operational activities with Michelin partner entities;
• Contribute at SLA design with internal partner entities;
• Coordinate the communication inside the SOEU / CBS organization;
• Contribution to logistic projects considering every aspects: custom declaration, invoicing, international trade, inco-terms, legal, logistic chain safety;
• Closely monitor the execution of the operations and the guidelines compliance that impact the overall performance of the activity;
• In case of discrepancy: design an action plan, make sure it is deployed and monitor the results;
• Steer the operational warning and control system inside the entity, analyze the key metrics. Share the required information with the partner entities;
• Organize the guidelines and good practices deployment inside the entity in order to provide a contribution to the operational performance.
• Provide level 3 support;
• Co-facilitate the logistic functional network.
• Consolidate/validates needs for processes and tools evolution and drive their implementation.
What we offer:
• Flexible work schedule and the possibility to work from home;
• Meal vouchers and lunch discount;
• Partial deduction of holiday and public transport costs;
• Private Medical and Dental subscription;
• Gym subscription at a preferential price.
• Working in an inter-cultural environment;
• A multinational structure in which you can build a career.