KEY ACCOUNT TRAINEE
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Danone active
View all jobs KEY ACCOUNT TRAINEE active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management Trainee active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
Bringing health through food to as many people as possible, guided by our 4 values: HUMANISM, OPENESS, PROXIMITY and ENTHUSIASM (HOPE).
These values reflect the way we treat each other as individuals, but also the world around us. They helped us grow every year and share our vision with the whole world.
This way Danone Group unites individuals from different locations and cultures that are living the same values. We have over 100.000 colleagues, we are active in over 140 countries and we are the prefered brand of over 900 mil consumers!
Globally, Danone Group is No. 1 for Fresh Dairy Products, bringing a legacy of almost 100 years in producing yogurts. Danone holds No.2 market position worldwide for Early Life Nutrition, considering the markets it operates.
In Romania we are present ever since 1997 and we produced our first yogurt in our Bucharest factory in 1999. Since then we produce over 1 mil yogurts daily and we are leader of local yogurts market. Our secret: the teamwork and collaboration of 400 colleagues all around the country.
Find out more accessing: http://www.danone.ro/ or http://www.danone.com/
- University degree;
- Experience is a plus, including activity in a student association or internship in a multinational FMCG company;
- A people person, highly effective in working with others;
- Self-driven, able to operate effectively in the context of a high pace environment, with significant autonomy;
- A learner, willing to invest time and effort in further building his/her proficiency;
- Analytical, able to apply logical reasoning and draft proposals based on accurate analysis;
- PC skills: Good computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint); MS Access is a plus;
- Languages: Fluency in English, both written and spoken.
The Trainee will work on activities such as:
- Assist the Key Account Managers in daily routine with key customers:
- special forms fill in (price, promo, new products etc.)
- periodic internal analysis,
- assortment compliance by store,
- periodic scorecard data input,
- execution KPI scorecard.
- Attend internal routine meetings & follow-up for the Key Account team.
- Market visits for instore opportunities and competition monitoring.
- Gather instore execution best practices & animate best practice sharing in the Key Account / Commercial team.