Modeling&Simulation Engineer (Matlab/Simulink)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Expleo Group active.
Vezi toate job-urile Modeling&Simulation Engineer (Matlab/Simulink) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
For more than 20 years, we’ve assisted clients in major industrial projects in Romania. Our 1500 employees, based in Bucharest and Iasi, work either directly with clients or as a nearshore resource for global clients partnering with our Western European offices. Our spacious design offices attract skilled personnel in mechanical, electrical, electronics and software development.
Our teams are best known for helping clients in the automotive and aeronautics sectors to reimagine road and air travel. Expleo in Romania is a key support for the group to help automotive clients in developing the next big breakthroughs in ADAS, autonomous vehicles and connected cars. In aeronautics, we provide support for major OEMs and their suppliers across the entire aircraft, from R&D to aftermarket support. Our people have access to sophisticated IT infrastructure and the latest digital technologies, that allows them to work alongside project teams based in Romania or anywhere else in the world.
Think bold, act reliable! Join our TEAM!
•Technical University Degree (Electronics, Electrical Engineering, Power Engineering, Transports etc.)
• Strong knowledge of Matlab and Simulink.
• Passionate about Automotive and Engineering Area.
• English – strong knowledge, French would be a plus.
• Develop tools and scripts in Matlab/Simulink.
• Analyze the functional specifications.
• Realize the architecture and design the specific functionalities.
• Implement the technical solutions in functional Simulink models.
• Simulate and validate models using: Matlab/Simulink, other client specific tools.
• Create the technical documentation on the analyzed models.