Governance Controlling Expert
At Bosch Service Solutions we are looking for dedicated and dynamic people who are ready to face daily challenging tasks in an international and innovative environment – people who can identify opportunities and make the most of them. No matter if you start as an intern, a graduate or a professional with years of experience – at Bosch Service Solutions you’ll find the right job with passionate and dedicated colleagues.
Make it hapen. Apply now at email@example.com.
- High school diploma or University degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Economics, or related degree;
- Previous experience in SAP (FI, CO, FCC);
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA) (would be an advantage);
- Experience with BI/BW ERP systems;
- Experienced in month-end closing process;
- Controlling experience inside Bosch;
- Autonomy in the daily activities;
- Good communication skills and openness towards others;
- Structured way of working; good planning skills.
Your future job location offers you:
Flexible benefits and services, medical services, employee discounts, various sports and health opportunities.
- Have an overview over the technical month-end closing as a controlling process expert, with focus on the tools and systems used;
- Keep contact with involved stakeholders in order to investigate the parts of the process which can be improved;
- Propose measures for the necessary improvements and coordinate their implementation;
- Analyze and define requirements used for the process standardization;
- Develop integrated solutions for continuous standardization and automation of the month-end closing process;
- Test functionality of proposed measures on the tools and systems used by the team;
- Gather relevant data for an up to date status regarding progress of the process and propose specific templates for forwarding communication of this data.