This job is no longer active!
View all jobs RINF TECH active
View all jobs Frontend Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
More than 13 years have passed from 2006, when our adventure begun. Our purpose was to become a reliable partner for businesses and organizations that aim to grow and architect their future within their industry and outside of it.
We are passionate innovators, with a taste for creativity, brave vision and out-of-the-box thinking. This is why we built partnership with some of the leader companies in Robotics, Automotive and Computer Science.
During the last years we developed our own product: MATT, the robot for automated QA testing. We are now living a wonderful adventure promoting MATT, sharing ideas and getting in touch with a diverse and enriching constellation of enterprises.
The quality of our work and the trustworthiness of our brand made us into who we are now: an organization composed of over 400 skilled, diverse, enthusiast and motivated people, with a variety of technological expertise, working in an inspiring and creative environment. We deliver innovative digital products and services, supporting our partners’ growth and consequentially growing ourselves.
People & Culture
At RINF TECH you'll find a team of people that embrace and encourage diversity, that are driven by passion for performance. We welcome initiative with enthusiasm and encourage people to follow their intuition and build a solid argument for the thing they believe in. Your voice is heard! We are a driven and inclusive team, whose purpose is to make our clients lives easier and their companies successful. The most important thing is that we value our people, not only as employees, but as individuals: we support and appreciate each personality, because for us different is unique. We are passionate about technology. Our hobby is also our field of work and that shows in everything that we do.
• 3+ years of experience building web applications
• Good familiarity with best code standards and patterns
• Ensure compliance to coding standards and security policies
• Experience integrating RESTful APIs for specific functions and services
• Experience troubleshooting cross browser and cross platform issues
• Experience in large scale distributed systems and micro-services development
• Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
• Experience with TDD principles and processes
• HTML5, CSS, ECMA Script 6, Backbone, jQuery
• Selenium, Mocha, Jasmine
• REST API / JSON / XML
• Development using GIT
Nice to have:
• Experience in test automation, continuous integration, and deployment.
• Familiarity with ECMAScript 6, TypeScript is a plus
• Relational and NoSQL databases such as MongoDB
• Knowledge about Java or C# is a plus
• BS or MS in Math or Computer Science
• Works closely with Product Owner to understand story definition and its acceptance criteria in order to translate requirements to design and implementation
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
• Translates designs and style guides provided by UX team into functional user interfaces ensuring cross browser compatibility and performance
• Support and learn from your teammates.
• Communicate well with other developers / designers
• Stay committed to raising the bar for code quality, efficiency, and maintainability
• Actively participates in the test automation of the UI components and the application as a whole.
• Contributes to continuous improvement of user experience with newer components and server-side interaction
• Ensure compliance to coding standards and security policies.
• Embraces iterative development using Agile methodologies that involve design, development, and deployment.
• Interacts with the members of the cross functional organization to advance the development goals of the team
• Contributes towards the maintenance and support of production releases.
• Multicultural, Agile environment that encourages new ideas and innovation
• Modern Office Facilities and friendly working environment within an enthusiastic team
• Learning and development opportunities
• Budget for professional certifications
• Extra benefits included
• Medical Insurance for yourself and your family
• Referral Bonus
• Legendary corporate parties