Internal Controls Internship (6 months)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Kellogg Company active
View all jobs Internal Controls Internship (6 months) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
At Kellogg Company we have a vision of enriching and delighting the world through foods and brands that matter; with the purpose of nourishing families so that they can flourish and thrive.
Our Vision is to enrich and delight the world through foods and brands that matter.
Driven by our consumers, this is what we aspire to become and want to be on our best day.
Our Purpose is nourishing families so they can flourish and thrive.
This is why Kellogg exists, the role we play in the world and how we deliver our Vision.
Our company is a place where innovation lives on, where we never stop learning and where we’re excited about tomorrow. In 2014, we started an exciting transformation journey towards Global Business Services. GBS is a new global function at Kellogg that is helping to drive growth by simplifying work and innovating processes so that our team worldwide can focus on making and selling great food.
Our GBS Service Centre for Europe is located at Floreasca Business Centre (adjacent to Aurel Vlaicu Metro) and now we want you to join us as we continue our growth in Romania. Be part of a dynamic team, with career progression opportunities.
- University degree or equivalent (including studies in progress), preferably in finance related areas.
- Language Skills: English (Advanced).
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Thinks strategically; takes a balanced short and long-term view when solving problems; utilizes information from a wide variety of sources.
To assist the Internal Controls Business Partners in responding to key control issues arising across the European Finance Organization, undertaking ad-hoc control projects as they arise to minimize risk to the business.
- To support the quarterly management representation letters process (process of management reporting and sign-off on a set of key financial information and deliverables)
- Provide support to Internal Controls Business Partners with the S404 process across the European organization
- Support the PwC group audit and PWC ERSS statutory audit activities and provide assistance in coordinating the completion of audit deliverables across the European business to drive a timely and smooth sign-off of audit opinion. Provide assistance to ad-hoc controls projects as required
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
Please note that we will only accept applications that are made to us via our Careers site. If you experience any difficulty when applying, please contact myhr @kellogg.com .
Please note that the closing date may be subject to change. We will interview suitable candidates as they apply, so please don’t hesitate to take this opportunity to submit your application as soon as possible.
If you would like to be immediately notified of new Kellogg's opportunities, please go to ‘Create or access my profile’ and complete the information required in the ‘Job Alerts’ section. You will then receive email alerts as soon as new jobs are advertised.
The Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.