Quotation Analyst-US hours
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Dell Technologies active
View all jobs Quotation Analyst-US hours active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We believe in working together to build a brighter future, celebrating the entrepreneurial spirit that lives inside us all, and marrying innovation with action. Dell is proud to offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.Requirements
- 2+ years related experience, Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education;
- Ability to execute and deliver key objectives in a timely manner;
- Solid analytical skills, experience in working with Excel;
- Attention to detail, accuracy obsessed;
- Excellent written and verbal English skills;
- Strong communication skills.
- Technical or business experience;
- Customer focused and responsive;
- Ability to work in a high-energy, fast-paced environment.
In this role you will become familiar with the practical part of Lease Accounting, working closely with other team members and direct manager to learn how theory is applied in a complex, fast paced business environment.
You will work with cross-functional, global teams and provide support to the two of the most important projects in DFS’s Global Roadmap: New Lease Standard Implementation from Lessor point of view and Globalization and Improvement for Leasing Operations. You will have the following responsibilities:
- Testing change requests for the New Lease Standard Implementation (Consolidation, reserve and recoveries process, End of Lease);
- Testing data migration from legacy to new leasing system;
- General Ledger configuration in the new leasing system;
- Participating in the project related workshops and meetings.
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.