Customer Service Team Leader
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile AMBER STUDIO active.
Vezi toate job-urile Customer Service Team Leader active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Amber Studio is the largest independently-owned Romanian game development studio, offering premium creative and development services.Cerinte
Amber is looking for an experienced Customer Service professional to join our Customer Support department in Bucharest. As a CS Team Leader, you will be responsible for providing quality and efficient customer service to Amber customers through the daily management of a team of Customer Service Representatives. Our goal is to exceed expectations by continually striving to innovate and provide best in class customer support as we expand our software products and services.
You must have a steadfast desire to provide exceptional customer service with each and every customer interaction. Our customer service team provides customer assistance via voice, email, and chat interactions to customers around the world for a number of different software products. We are devoted to giving our partners incomparable service by demonstrating exceptional listening, problem solving, common courtesies, empathy, and education every time we interact with them.
Primary Duties and Responsabilities:
• Provide daily direction and communication to employees so that customer service interactions are answered in a timely, efficient and knowledgeable manner. Provide continuous evaluation of processes and procedures.
• Work as a member/leader of special or on-going CS projects that are important to business/process improvement.
• Effectively handle all levels of escalations, including the VIP level customer, by critical thinking and creative problem solving.
• Provide statistical and performance feedback and coaching on a regular basis to each team member. Write and lead performance reviews discussion for skill development.
• Ensure employees have appropriate training and other resources to perform their jobs.
• Create and maintain high quality work environment so team members are motivated to perform at their highest level.
• Coach and mentor new hires during their first 60 days and develop a mentoring plan for each new hire.
• Implement process improvements that drive speed and reduce cost across all areas of Customer Service. Determine what procedural or operational issues (internal and external) are adversely impacting department and/or team metrics and develop/implement a solution to rectify them.
• Establish work procedures and processes that support company and departmental standards, procedures and strategic objectives.
• Responsible for overall quality of the Help Desk Service & service Level attainment
Qualification & Requirements:
• High level of fluency in written and spoken English
• Strong communication skills
• 2-3 years of leadership and people management experience
• 2 to 4 years of Experience in Customer Service outsourcing
• Strong, self-driven leader with demonstrated ability to proactively drive, manage and grow a Customer Service operations team.
• Familiarity with industry terminology and practices
• Project management and people management skills
• Business sense and ability to create, communicate and achieve a vision
Nice to have:
• Experience supporting projects or operations of a large IT organization
• ITIL Foundation Level certification
What we offer:
• An attractive salary along with meal tickets
• Medical Services Package
• Professional and friendly working environment
• Relaxation areas with all sorts of activities
• Easy-to-access headquarters located in Charles de Gaulle Plaza