IT/Technical Sourcer with English
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Ericsson active
View all jobs IT/Technical Sourcer with English active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker?
Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
We are one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
Together, in Romania we create a culture of innovation, constantly transforming to find new ways of working. Opened in 2007, the Global Site in Bucharest is one in only four all over the world, the only one situated in Europe and a vital component in Ericsson’s global services organization. The Romanian site currently counts on a team of 1,900 strong professionals and enthusiastic young specialists and is developing constantly to meet customer needs.
• Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
• Business standard English
• Use advanced search techniques to identify candidates on databases, through networking/recommendations or via the Internet within agreed SLA timescales
• Market map by researching the market, competitor mapping, geography mapping
• Create and manage “talent pools” for frequently hired roles
• Directly contact candidates to qualify interest in opportunity and encourage to apply
• Post roles on client career site, external sites and other media, checking wording/formatting is appropriate meets brand and format guidelines
• Manage any advertising responses and give feedback to unsuccessful candidates
• Conduct initial base level screen against pre-agreed criteria. If required, instigate additional sourcing activity to strengthen candidate pipeline
• Prepare shortlist for Recruiter to finalize selection
• Support with the administration of campaign work (Graduate and experienced hires)
WHAT WE OFFER:
• We will value your competences
• You will benefit from a wide range of learning and transfer knowledge from/to your colleagues
• You will enjoy our ways of working that value the importance of work life balance
• Benefits package: including premium healthcare, gym subscriptions, work from home
• You will be part of an international team