Summer Intern - Citi Commercial Bank (CCB) Business Team (Bucharest)
Employee Status: emea
Primary Location: Romania,Bucuresti,Bucharest
Education: High School Diploma/GED
Job Function: Management Development Programs
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Temporary
Travel Time: No
Job ID: 19012101
We are currently looking to hire students for ourSummer Internship Program to our Bucharest Team in Romania.
LOCATION AND DURATION
This program within the Citi Commercial Bank (CCB) Business Team is primarily aimed at students in their final year of university (though exceptional candidates at an earlier stage of study are going to be considered) and takes place in Bucharest.
This is a 3-month program running between mid-June and mid-September 2019.
At present time we are only accepting candidates who can work with us full-time throughout the program.
Provide support to Relationship Managers and Relationship Management Associates with the objective of revenue growth and good credit quality in line with the strategy of Citi Commercial Bank.
- Work on customer due diligence (eCADD)/ KYC for new to bank clients as well as existing client base
- Handle documentation related to clients on-boarding
- Manage account opening deferral, credit documentation deferrals - for Business
- Support account closing process (part of closing marginal clients process) – liaise with internal department and obtain necessary approvals, send notification to customer, etc.
- Provide support in credit approvals and inquire official/internal databases
- Support Relationship Managers with ad-hoc requests and other reports
- The intern will have the chance to work in an excellent environment together with an experienced team, which will help to have a good understanding of the banking system. He/she will be able to interact with other teams of the bank and clients, getting a good overview of the bank, being exposed to corporate business / corporate culture and having the opportunity to learn about the bank’s structure and products, operational flows, selling process and relationship management, business models from various industries.
- This is a paid internship program.
APPLICATION PROCESS & DEADLINES
Students must apply online with a CV in English. As spaces are severely limited, early application is advised.
- Currently completing a BSc/MSc in Economics, Accounting, Finance or similar (students in their final year of university, though exceptional candidates at an earlier stage of study are going to be considered)
- MS Office with proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to multi-task,prioritize, and keep deadlines
- Local language, and English is a must
- Organized and disciplined
- Sales and customer service skills
- Good communication skills
- Willingness to learn rapidly and attention to details
- Internship experience is an advantage