Continental - Team Assistant Intern for Powertrain Engine Systems (Iasi)
Our Internship TA is responsible for various administrative and organizational activities aimed at ensuring that the department is well organized.
As a Part Timer Team Assistant, your main tasks will be:
- Responsible to organize, coordinate and control the business trips process (processes the business trip data in the Travel Management Tool, books the accommodation and transportation tickets);
- You will offer useful information related to local transportation, restaurants, and will collect all the documents to record them, according to company procedures;
- Assist TA Team in updating files and information in the company’s specific tools;
- Keep an opened communication channel with company’s supplier and/or service providers.
- University studies: graduated/ongoing;
- Likes to solve problems, ability to work under pressure;
- Very organized and focused person;
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook);
- Good command of English.
What we offer
- Integration Program in a Professional, Young & Dynamic Team;
- Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
- Professional Development Opportunities;
- Health & Wellness;
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Iasi Residents.
The Powertrain division combines innovative and efficient system solutions for the powertrains of today and tomorrow. In line with the central theme of clean power, the products make driving more environmentally compatible and cost-efficient, while also enhancing comfort, convenience and driving enjoyment.