- Get practical experience on SW development under C/Linux.
- Acquire knowledge about the SW tools and technologies used in automotive technical area.
- Acquire knowledge about company environment, team integration and communication, project phases and processes.
- Final year students with a technical and software background
- Basic C knowledge (college level).
- Python knowledge is a plus.
- SW development Linux tools skills is a plus.
- Basic electronics knowledge is a plus.
- Other similar internships are another plus.