MPLS Network Engineer (French speaking)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Connect 44 active
View all jobs MPLS Network Engineer (French speaking) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
Connect44 was founded in the heart of Switzerland. Our goal was to support Telecom Operators and Equipment Manufacturers to design, manage and Optimise Mobile Networks. Starting with some of the first 2G voice networks, we began to grow our team of professionals to equip ourselves for new projects with new technologies and new ways of working. Investing substantial amounts of our budget on training, we started to move into 3G then 4G. Soon came the changes to IP networks, VOIP and preparing networks for large amounts of data by modernisation of old analogue networks to the digital standards. Over the past years Connect44 has steadily developed key longterm partnerships with its clients in many European countries with offices in Switzerland, UK, Germany, France, Romania and Chile.Requirements
• Appropriate engineering qualification.
• Minimum of 5+ years experience of working in IP Networking Domains.
• Fluent in German and English.
• Good knowledge on integrating solution, configuring network elements and trouble-shooting customer networks.
• Experience with networking protocols/solutions. (IP/MPLS, IGP, BGP, QoS, Mcast, IPv6, NAT, Dual-Stack …)
• Demonstrable “hands on” experience in network Integration, Test and Migration, and use of test equipment.
• End to End knowledge. Experience working with Enterprise/Access technologies.
• Technical Certifications like Nokia SRC, Cisco, etc.
• Triple Play Services, IP/MPLS Backbone, Legacy Technologies, Mobile Backhaul, Overall L2/L3 VPN Solutions, Virtualization.
• IP Routers; Nokia 7x50 product portfolio or other vendor IP Products.
• Network Management Systems, such as Nokia 5620SAM, NSP.
• Solaris, Redhat, Linux/Unix shell, Scripting (Python, Shell, Perl,etc.)
• Traffic Generators; Spirent Test Center, IXIA
Mainly tasks are:
- In charge of demonstrating proof of concept, verification tests from definition to validation.
- Preparing the test-up, supporting Solution Architects and Customer’s Experts for the verification of the design.
- Developing documents (PoC, MoP, Test Cases, Migration, etc.) for both internal and customer facing.
- Integrating and validating the Solution within customer's environment to ensure that all customer requirements, as defined in the contract are covered.
- Being customer interface for anomaly tickets and providing Expert analysis support until the technical issues to be escalated into higher level Back-support team.
- Performing on-site consultancy of a customer network, providing expert technical advice on solution.
As Swiss NPI (New Product Introduction) team, we are introducing, via demos, workshops, Proof of Concepts and Trials, the new IP routing products and features which we incorporate into our solutions like Triple-Play, IP/MPLS Backbone, Smartgrid, SDH/IP Migration, Multi-Services Edge, Mobile Core,etc.
IP integration professional will be part of the regional IP NPI Team. He will be supporting the integration and acceptance of the IP/MPLS network solution.