This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Connect 44 active
View all jobs NOC Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
Connect44 was founded in the heart of Switzerland. Our goal was to support Telecom Operators and Equipment Manufacturers to design, manage and Optimise Mobile Networks. Starting with some of the first 2G voice networks, we began to grow our team of professionals to equip ourselves for new projects with new technologies and new ways of working. Investing substantial amounts of our budget on training, we started to move into 3G then 4G. Soon came the changes to IP networks, VOIP and preparing networks for large amounts of data by modernisation of old analogue networks to the digital standards. Over the past years Connect44 has steadily developed key longterm partnerships with its clients in many European countries with offices in Switzerland, UK, Germany, France, Romania and Chile.Requirements
- BA/BSc degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- At least 2 years experience in a NOC / NMC environment.
- Experience with NMS tools highly advantageous.
- Experience of service management tools. Use of BMC Remedy and Mycom OSI would be an advantage.
- Fluent English spoken and written
- 24x7 Network Surveillance and technical support across dual-vendor 4G RAN network, single-vendor 5G, and related transmission network components.
- Ensuring sites are accepted into the network within SLA and as per TTO acceptance processes in place from 3rd Party Management Layer.
- Maintain open and regular communications with internal service operations teams, including Service Desk,
Incident Mgmt, Problem Mgmt and Back Office teams, to ensure continuous service improvement.
- Monitoring during FOA activities to verify compliance of the solution as per agreed criteria.
- Testbed Support
- Preventive and corrective maintenance
- Drive testing and benchmarking analysis
- Emergency Reinstatement Management.
- Existing network alarm and faults collection before swap
- Routine Tasks (. monitoring network elements, undertaking system backups and health checks)
- Provide fault analysis to support for equipment hardware problem escalation and improve implementation procedure.