Network Build Engineer Alcatel SR12 (SRX)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Connect 44 active
View all jobs Network Build Engineer Alcatel SR12 (SRX) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
Connect44 was founded in the heart of Switzerland. Our goal was to support Telecom Operators and Equipment Manufacturers to design, manage and Optimise Mobile Networks. Starting with some of the first 2G voice networks, we began to grow our team of professionals to equip ourselves for new projects with new technologies and new ways of working. Investing substantial amounts of our budget on training, we started to move into 3G then 4G. Soon came the changes to IP networks, VOIP and preparing networks for large amounts of data by modernisation of old analogue networks to the digital standards. Over the past years Connect44 has steadily developed key longterm partnerships with its clients in many European countries with offices in Switzerland, UK, Germany, France, Romania and Chile.Requirements
- Experience - 2 years minimum experience of working on TDM telephony transmission systems.
- Detailed knowledge of configuration on the following vendors equipment types: Ericsson AXD, Ericsson OMS, Alcatel SR12 (SRX)
- Technical understanding of transmission circuits at 2mb level
- Experience of fault resolution using Fault Management Processes (FMP) and diagnostics tools.
- Working knowledge of Nokia BSC alarms and checking circuits.
- Working knowledge of Ericsson MSC layer alarms and checking circuits.
- Able to communicate in English Language both verbally and written.
Duties and responsibilities:
- These are to include new and existing transmission circuits for RNC/BSC/cells, MSC layer core transmission links, and interconnect circuits to OMOs and FNO requiring upgrade/changes.
- Discharge activities to time, cost and quality expectations
- Overcome any local feasibility issues in project plans through collaboration with senior project engineers, network planners, and project managers.
- To implement and test databuild/mapping activities on transmission circuits within the TDM core and radio layer of a UK Mobile Network operator.