Acceptance Coordinator ( RAN/Rollout )
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Connect 44 active
View all jobs Acceptance Coordinator ( RAN/Rollout ) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
Connect44 was founded in the heart of Switzerland. Our goal was to support Telecom Operators and Equipment Manufacturers to design, manage and Optimise Mobile Networks. Starting with some of the first 2G voice networks, we began to grow our team of professionals to equip ourselves for new projects with new technologies and new ways of working. Investing substantial amounts of our budget on training, we started to move into 3G then 4G. Soon came the changes to IP networks, VOIP and preparing networks for large amounts of data by modernisation of old analogue networks to the digital standards. Over the past years Connect44 has steadily developed key longterm partnerships with its clients in many European countries with offices in Switzerland, UK, Germany, France, Romania and Chile.Requirements
- BA/BSc degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- At least 5 years experience in a RAN Swap / Rollout environment, including 2 years TTO / site acceptance experience.
- Good understanding of Operational Acceptance techniques and reporting requirements.
- ITIL / eTom knowledge an advantage.
- Fluent English spoken and written
- Principle point of contact for acceptance of sites from TTO into the Connect44 NOC.
- Key interface across various functions, including Deployment, Operations, Site Design and the Shareholders, - to ensure operational readiness of new sites on air.
- Maintain close links with internal fault management teams to ensure ownership and swift resolution of faults.
- Interface with internal problem management functions to identify potential resolution of systematic deployment faults and deployment defects.
- Operational Concession Management.
- 3rd Party Management of any sites which cannot be accepted.
- Direct liaison and regular contact with NOC Leads to ensure sites are accepted within contractual SLA’s.
- Submittal of relevant information to the Reporting team in compliance with reporting SLA’s.
- TTO acceptance analysis - liaison with 3rd party management layer for any obvious trends preventing successful site acceptance.