IT Recruitment Trainee (6 months period)
ING is the largest online bank in Europe and a front-runner in the transformation of banking. ING is present in Romania through 2 entities: ING BANK and ING TECH.
ING BANK ROMANIA
Our story in Romania started in 1994. Here we pioneered the local banking industry, bringing new products and services for local companies. In 2004, ING extended services to individual clients, with an innovative banking model: ING Self’Bank.
Today, ING Bank Romania has more than 1.100.000 individual active clients and ING Home’Bank is rated as the best digital banking application.
ING TECH ROMANIA
We’re on a journey that’s centered around our customers, powered by technology and driven by smart, determined people. Sharing the purpose of empowering people to stay a step ahead in life and in business, ING decided to open in Bucharest a global hub for technology & innovation in 2015, developing IT solutions in areas such as Core Banking, Global Retail Solutions, Data Management, Financial Markets and Wholesale Banking for ING Group, including ING Bank Romania.
By using the latest methodologies in software development, our fast growing team gathers more than 600 tech enthusiasts who work for international projects that go beyond traditional banking.
There has never been a more interesting time to work at ING.
Why join us? Here’s a snapshot of our perks:
• People development • Work from home • Wellbeing programs • Global opportunities • Flexible work schedule • Staff discounts • Agile way of working • Awesome culture • Future-oriented banking.
Discover ING Tech
ING Tech is an international hub for technology & innovation, developing IT solutions across ING in areas such as Core Banking, Big Data, Financial Markets, Data Management, Touch Point Architecture and many more. By using the latest methodologies in software development, our fast growing team gathers more than 550 tech enthusiasts who work for international projects that go beyond traditional banking.
We are the IT Recruitment team from ING Tech and we provide support for every department that is expanding and developing/growing. Our mission is to bring on-site the most suitable candidates and to help Managers with all the recruitment process.
What you bring to the team
· Education Bachelor and/or Master level, Sociology, Economics, Human Resources ;
· Attention to details.
· Positive attitude, curiosity and willingness to learn and improve.
· An excellent spoken and written command of English; An International English certificate is a plus.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Being part of a nongovernmental organization or a student organization is a plus.
Nice to have
· Interest in the IT & the financial/banking domain.
· You will support the IT Recruitment Team on multiple challenging recruitment projects.
· You will learn about the IT Recruitment particularities and you will start your career into direct sourcing the best candidates.
· You will learn about the banking domain. Financial Markets, Data Management, Core Banking, Security are just a few areas where you cand develop your knowledge.
· You will learn how to work with Taleo and other reporting tools.
· You will learn how to gather all the necessary data to help you write a competent Job Description.
· You will be the link between Recruitment and Employer Branding. Provide suport for linkedin and facebook campaigns.