IT Recruitment Trainee
ING is the largest online bank in the whole of Europe and a frontrunner in the transformation of banking. At ING, we believe all sustainable progress is driven by people with the imagination and determination to improve their future and the futures of those around them.
Our story in Romania started in 1994. Here we pioneered the local banking industry, bringing new products and services for local corporate. In 2004, ING extended services to individual clients, with an innovative banking model – ING Self’Bank. Today, ING Romania has over 1,100,000 individual active clients and ING Home’Bank is rated as the best digital banking application.
We’re on a journey that’s centered around our customers, powered by technology and driven by smart, determined people. Sharing the purpose of empowering people to stay a step ahead in life and in business, since 2015, ING Tech Center develops banking solutions in the fields of Core Banking Development, Financial Markets and Data Management for ING Group, including ING Bank Romania. By using the latest methodologies in software development, our fast growing team gathers more than 500 tech enthusiasts who work for international projects that go beyond traditional banking.
There has never been a more interesting time to work at ING.
Why work for us? Here’s a snapshot of our perks:
•Work from Home
•Flexible Work Schedule
•Agile Way of Working
Discover ING Tech
ING Tech is an international hub for technology & innovation, developing IT solutions across ING in areas such as Core Banking, Big Data, Financial Markets, Data Management, Touch Point Architecture and many more. By using the latest methodologies in software development, our fast growing team gathers more than 550 tech enthusiasts who work for international projects that go beyond traditional banking.
We are the IT Recruitment team from ING Tech and we provide support for every department that is expanding and developing/growing. Our mission is to bring on-site the most suitable candidates and to help Managers with all the recruitment process.
What you bring to the team
· Education Bachelor and/or Master level, Sociology, Economics, Human Resources ;
· Attention to details.
· Positive attitude, curiosity and willingness to learn and improve.
· An excellent spoken and written command of English; An International English certificate is a plus.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Being part of a nongovernmental organization or a student organization is a plus.
Nice to have
· Interest in the IT & the financial/banking domain.
· You will support the IT Recruitment Team on multiple challenging recruitment projects.
· You will learn about the IT Recruitment particularities and you will start your career into direct sourcing the best candidates.
· You will learn about the banking domain. Financial Markets, Data Management, Core Banking, Security are just a few areas where you cand develop your knowledge.
· You will learn how to work with Taleo and other reporting tools.
· You will learn how to gather all the necessary data to help you write a competent Job Description.
· You will be the link between Recruitment and Employer Branding. Provide suport for linkedin and facebook campaigns.