Cloud DevOps Engineer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vauban active.
Vezi toate job-urile Cloud DevOps Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Vauban joined the GFI Group at the beginning of January 2019. With more than 450 consultants in Romania, Vauban is a leading provider of IT services and innovative applications. Created in 2007, the company has experienced strong growth and has established itself as a reference partner for key accounts in the Banking, Telecom, Industry and Energy sectors.Cerinte
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
• REST API integration knowledge;
• Deep understanding of deploying applications in cloud native environment (preferably openstack or aws / azure / serverless) through orchestration platforms VRA/VRO (mandatory) or Terraform, Kubernetes, Swarm);
• Demonstrated experience with automated build pipeline, continuous integration, and continuous deployment with test automation frameworks tools such as Git, Jenkins, Travis.
Nice to Have
• Experience with VMware SDDC Components (ESXi, vCenter, NSX, vSAN) preferred.; • Hands-on experience with NoSQL technologies (e.g. Cassandra, MongoDB, Redis, etc.);
• Understanding of management tools like Ansible Tower, Puppet or Chef;
• Linux System administration experience;
• Familiarity with Agile / Scrum practices; proficient in unit and integration testing paradigms.
Must have technical/professional qualifications:
• University degree or higher education in Computer Science;
• Fluent in English with ability to communicate at all levels;
• Working with international and virtual teams;
• Willing to travel 10% of the time.
• New team;
• Ongoing project;
• Team works agile with Germany and Spain;
• Automation's on private cloud platform;
• Platform is build now.
The Solution Design unit is within Group Data Center (GDC) responsible for providing Cloud solutions. This can either be a private or public cloud solution. The function is to build infrastructure services for Group functions and also for telecom company. Key responsibilities include developing and implementing consumable, standardized infrastructure services (resilient, high quality, highly automated and up-to-date), support and educate consumers on using the standardized infrastructure services (consumer is responsible for their own instances), implement mandatory security standards and develop an ecosystem of tools to provide self-service capabilities to the consumer.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
• Acts as a Cloud Automation Senior Mater Expert for the DEVOPS team; responsible to create, manage, test and release high-performing and highly-automated vRealize Orchestrator workflows and vRealize Automation Blueprints as part of a vRealize Cloud solution following to Agile or Waterfall methodologies;
• Support internal customer in leveraging the infrastructure to build Cloud Ready applications;
• Drive definitions of our API catalogue and offering;
• Help transition of our automation and orchestration development into a full staging / continuous delivery chain;
• Define business and technical requirements and driving adoption of new workflows and Blueprints;
• Collaborate with delivery teams, providing guidance and subject matter expertise for consumable, standardized infrastructure services;
• Deliver high-performing and highly-automated infrastructure services that scale across the different regions.
• Interesting salary conditions
• Undetermined period of contract
• Career plan (professional, academic and financial)
• Medical insurance
• Official training's and certifications
• Lunch tickets
• Yearly professional evaluation
• Financial benefits based in the company partnerships
• Professional and friendly working environment.