SAP Process Integration Senior Consultant
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Deloitte Tehnologie active
View all jobs SAP Process Integration Senior Consultant active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
With a defined Purpose to lead us, Deloitte acts with courage and conviction to make an impact that matters every day - across our businesses and around the world - by serving the most sophisticated clients, tackling the world's most complex problems, and promoting integrity and trust in the marketplace.
Deloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries, and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences.
The European Regional Delivery Center, ERDC for short, provides IT technology services to Deloitte clients across major European and EMEA, is part of a strongly integrated network of Global Delivery Centers that operate across the world.
· Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience with SAP PI / SAP CPI or other integration solution/technology
· Previous experience in integrating solutions/technologies like Ariba, SuccessFactors, Hybris, ECC, CRM, EWM, EDI, PROXY, SOAP, SQL, ALE, and IDOCs/BDOCs with SAP PI/PO as messaging service is a plus
· Has knowledge in working with Web services and API technologies (REST, XML/JSON, SOAP, XSLT).
· Has knowledge on securing the web APIs data-integrity/confidentiality.
· Worked on at least three implementation projects, at least one of the most recent version
· Good understanding of the Functional Processes
· Has worked with OOP Concepts
· Has written Technical/Functional Specification documents
· Demonstrate good communication with clients and team player attitude
· Manage client expectations
· Closely communicate with functional/technical teams/designers, understand the requirements from provided functional/technical designs and transform these requirements into the integration designs
· Proven expertise in the Integration territory with focus on the cloud/hybrid environment: Process Integration/Orchestration, SAP Cloud Platform Integration, Cloud Connector, API Management, OData Provisioning, Workflow, Business Rules, etc.
· Design, code and maintain complex custom-build integration solutions between SAP systems or non-SAP systems
· Provide architectural design and strategy for integration, middleware & associated monitoring domains
· Always on trend with data integration technologies and evaluate potential technologies supporting business priorities
· Perform testing and debugging related to the implemented solutions, investigate, diagnose and resolve coding errors
· Have the knowledge, experience, and ability to propose and implement coding standards and apply integration standards
· Perform coaching to team members
· Have the willingness to develop new professional skills
· Work on projects from multiple geographies and across cultures
· Have flexibility for travel in Europe as per project needs