SAP Process Integration Senior Consultant
The European Regional Delivery Center, which already employs more than 300 IT consultants, is an investment from Deloitte showing Romania’s strong IT potential and in the company’s overall strategy, in an environment in which technology plays an essential role.Requirements
· Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience with SAP PI / SAP CPI or other integration solution/technology
· Previous experience in integrating solutions/technologies like Ariba, SuccessFactors, Hybris, ECC, CRM, EWM, EDI, PROXY, SOAP, SQL, ALE, and IDOCs/BDOCs with SAP PI/PO as messaging service is a plus
· Has knowledge in working with Web services and API technologies (REST, XML/JSON, SOAP, XSLT).
· Has knowledge on securing the web APIs data-integrity/confidentiality.
· Worked on at least three implementation projects, at least one of the most recent version
· Good understanding of the Functional Processes
· Has worked with OOP Concepts
· Has written Technical/Functional Specification documents
· Demonstrate good communication with clients and team player attitude
· Manage client expectations
· Closely communicate with functional/technical teams/designers, understand the requirements from provided functional/technical designs and transform these requirements into the integration designs
· Proven expertise in the Integration territory with focus on the cloud/hybrid environment: Process Integration/Orchestration, SAP Cloud Platform Integration, Cloud Connector, API Management, OData Provisioning, Workflow, Business Rules, etc.
· Design, code and maintain complex custom-build integration solutions between SAP systems or non-SAP systems
· Provide architectural design and strategy for integration, middleware & associated monitoring domains
· Always on trend with data integration technologies and evaluate potential technologies supporting business priorities
· Perform testing and debugging related to the implemented solutions, investigate, diagnose and resolve coding errors
· Have the knowledge, experience, and ability to propose and implement coding standards and apply integration standards
· Perform coaching to team members
· Have the willingness to develop new professional skills
· Work on projects from multiple geographies and across cultures
· Have flexibility for travel in Europe as per project needs