Deputy Director KYC
|Angajator:||Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS)|
|Nivel job:||> 5 ani experienta|
The Deputy Director KYC will take part to the identification of the Practices of Excellence and the change management in terms of Post trade services in the investment banking industry.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
- Participate in defining, monitoring and improving SLAs.
- Develop strategies for reaching SLAs and meeting customer expectations
- Managing initiative pipelines and addressing target gaps with additional initiatives.
- Ensuring that best practices are fully leveraged within all strategic initiatives
- Experience in leading large teams (up to 200 FTEs)
- Monitor performance to ensure teams achieve all objectives defined in SLAs and specific operational objectives
- Offer support to subordinated operational managers in complex situations, cross-cutting issues, or process-level operational performance management (operational planning, KPIs improvement, definition of action plans, audit missions, etc.)
- Initiate / Coordinate / Implement the initiatives for continuous improvement of activities by standardizing, optimizing and technological processes;
- Collaborate with Transition and Continuous Improvement team to support projects’ implementation.
- Participation in business projects (transitions, implementation of IT platforms, process changes, etc.) and monitoring their deployment
A little about You:
- Graduate degree in Finance, Business Administration, Economics, Data Analytics, etc.
- Experience in project management in the area of process improvement / and / or transition of business processes
- Minimum 5 years of relevant managerial experience
- Minimum 5 years experience in a SSC or in a multinational environment (> 300 employees)
- Fluency in English (at least B2 level); good command of French (A2/B1)
We also value:
- Result orientation and ability to challenge the status quo
- Autonomy in working on given tasks
- Proactive and proposition-making mindset
- Demonstrate strong cooperation and team spirit capability
- Result-driven behavior to ensure assigned goals are achieved on time
Besides a career what else we offer:
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority
- Yearly bonus per company policy
- Discounts for retailers
- Medical services and life insurance
- Private pension contribution
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere
- Continuous training and development programs
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview, the rest of the applications are stored in the database of the company for future opportunities. All applications are considered strictly confidential.