Risk Management Engineer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Accenture active.
Vezi toate job-urile Risk Management Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Electrical Engineering, or a related field
- Good English level (minimum B2)
- Preferable to have 3 plus years in networking technologies
- Experience in area of Routing (OSPF, BGP protocols) and Layer2/Layer3 Switching, Wireless, Juniper and Fortinet firewalls
- Understanding of networking concepts and components (DNS, DHCP, NAT, firewall, proxy, web filters, switches, routers etc.)
- Establish expertise in several functional areas within CCS Office risk management areas including application delivery solutions and network support related services
- Research, test, evaluate, remediate and propose appropriate network improvements to performance and application delivery solutions where applicable and services that will support CCS Offices.
- Provide application/network performance and network risk impact analysis.
- Remediate identified risk related issues on targeted devices through either direct configuration change or by collaborating with targeted support group.
- Provide up to level 3 technical support, including troubleshooting of network risk related issues, network security and network device health analysis.
- Attractive benefits package including: flexible benefits at your choice (meal vouchers, coverage of public transportation or medical services for a member of the family), private medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym subscription, interactive library subscription;
- Access to a global network of knowledge and resources;
- Extensive training – online or classroom;
- Opportunities to develop your skills and gain valuable practical experience in your field of expertise, and to develop skills in other industries;
- An experienced Career Counselor to guide you and check on your progress;
- Interesting and challenging work for the world’s leading companies – our clients;
- Professional growth opportunities that recognize individual contributions and performance;
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work/life balance, where fun outings, sports activities and volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to-day life;