Customer Service Back Office Assistant with Greek
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Accenture active.
Vezi toate job-urile Customer Service Back Office Assistant with Greek active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
• Medium level of Greek (English is always a must);
• Very good problem solving, analysis skills and attention to details;
• Self-motivated, positive attitude and approach;
• Good communication and interpersonal skills;
• Previous work experience in Customer Service or Back Office activities is a plus;
• To proactively check for any potential or actual shipment failures, both import and export, and contact the customer to advise and agree a resolution that will achieve customer satisfaction
• Follows all new customers’ shipments and Premium shipments, to confirm the Proof of Delivery or apply the Service Recovery Policy.
• To provide the customer with suitable solutions relating to problem shipments or complaints
• Researches problem shipment information, liase with internal departments to find potential solutions that meet the needs of the customer
• Provides regular updates to the customer in line with the agreed call back times and preferred communication channel
• Complies with all relevant policies and procedures
• Formulates written communication requests providing accurate, complete and professional information detailing the specific requirements from the recipient
• Follows up within the agreed times frame until an appropriate response has been received
• Provides timely, complete and professional responses to customers
• Record accurate, complete and timely information in systems to ensure global visibility, consistency of information, and to enable root cause analysis.
- Attractive benefits package including: coverage of public transportation, private medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym subscription or medical services for a member of the family, meal vouchers for each working day, interactive library subscription;
- Opportunity to practice Greek with native speakers;
- Access to a global network of knowledge and resources;
- Extensive training through a variety of methods – online, classroom, etc;
- Opportunities to develop your skills and gain valuable practical experience in your field of expertise, and to develop skills in other industries;
- An experienced Career Counselor to guide you and check on your progress;
- Interesting and challenging work for the world’s leading companies – our clients;
- Professional growth opportunities that recognize individual contributions and performance;
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work/life balance, where fun outings, sports activities and volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to-day life.