InCrys is a provider of complete Technology and Consulting Services, founded in 2000. Headquartered in Bucharest, Romania, with offices in London and Rotterdam, we deliver Testing, Application Development Outsourcing, Remote Server Administration, Business Analytics and Optimization (BAO) and Software Packaging services to clients in Western Europe, USA and Canada.
A result of the many certifications held by our specialists, our acknowledgment in 2010 as IBM Premier Business Partner is one of the accomplishments that guarantee our status as trusted Software Solutions provider. We have become a leading offshore outsourcing provider by consolidating on our employees’ extensive work experience, knowledge of state-of-the-art technologies, and excellent language skills.
Our focus on employee training and continuous development lead to a record-setting attrition-rate, of only 6% in 2013.
InCrys is now undergoing an active recruitment process, and we’re especially in need of software development specialists, infrastructure specialists and testers. We have approximately 300 professionals involved in complex software outsourcing projects, and we aim to significantly expand our team by at least 20% by the end of this year.
For further information please visit www.incrys.com
Basic understanding of distributed Operating Systems (Linux, Windows, AIX)
• Ability to comprehend and respond to process changes, exhibit adherence and make judgmental decisions
• Ability to communicate effectively with audiences of varying technical aptitudes
• Ability to structure, draft and review technical documentation
• Ability to work under pressure and remain decisive.
• Should be able to mentor junior member of the team.
Should act as a role model
• Ability to conceptualize problems
• Willingness to learn new things and technologies
• Flexible if workflow is changing
• Fluent English (spoken and written)
• Communicative competence (pro-active)
• Team player
• Highly motivated
The Security Specialist role will interact with various support teams locally and globally in order to ensure best practices are followed, he will own responsibility in the following activities:
• Develop monthly Patching Status Report including last heartbeat, applied patches and gaps
• Collect data from different sources
• Integrate sources and create reports to ensure release cycles planning
• Support the IBM Standard processes for patches using CIRATS
• Control the advisories raised for accounts in scope
• Interact with proper teams to determine applicability of APARs
• Perform activities in CIRATS in order to maintain the advisories timelines and KPIs
• maintain the asset base for APAR management
• Work with various teams in order to improve advisories control process
• Work with specific tools (Big Fix) to ensure patching & compliance status
• Interact with component specific SME in order to help planning a patching session and feasibility / risks to apply identified patches
• Document improvements
• Where needed, Track multiple vulnerability sources and provide documented advice based on IBM Guidelines
• Security Related Certification or experience in implementing security standards
Nice to have :
• ITIL Certified (foundation or/and practitioner) or a strong working knowledge of ITIL Incident, Problem and Change Management disciplines
• Experience with IBM Big Fix solution
Working days: Monday to Friday Working hours: 09:00 – 18:00
• Motivating salary
• Stimulating working environment
• Medical insurance
• Annual team building
• Opportunities to learn and grow your skills
• WorldClass membership discount
* Pentru informatii privind prelucrarea datelor cu caracter personal de catre InCrys va rugam accesati incrys. com/privacy-policy * All details regarding data processing performed by InCrys are available at incrys. com/privacy-policy