Temps is the leading company providing integrated HR services and workforce solutions for white collars professionals. Founded in 2010 as part of RINF group, historically we build our core expertise for the IT&C sector. Temps capitalized the market knowledge and expended its expertise to expanding industry sectors. The company has been growing out of passion for an outstanding performance for both candidates and clients. We continuously invest in technology and process digitalization as key components for a flexible and effective service.
What differentiates us is what makes us stronger as a team. Values are what keeps us together and define us In our efforts to achieve goals, honor commitment and create a great service experience.
Find your next career opportunity in our list of open positions. If you’re an experienced professional, that’s wonderful. If not, that’s still ok, as long as you have enthusiasm and drive. For us, it’s not about years, it’s about attitude.
• Applies advanced subject matter knowledge to complex business issues, and is regarded as a subject matter expert.
• Frequently contributes to the development of new ideas and methods.
• Works on complex problems/projects where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors.
• Exercises significant independent judgment within broadly defined policies and practices to determine best method for accomplishing work and achieving objectives.
• Leads and/or provides expertise to functional project teams and may participate in cross-functional initiatives.
• May provide mentoring and guidance to lower level employees.
• Acts as an expert providing direction and guidance to process improvements and establishing policies.
• Frequently represents the organization to internal/external customers/clients.
• Strong communication skills, written and verbal
• Excellent command of English
• Strong technical and analytical skills
• Proven ability to work under pressure, plan, and meet deadlines
• Proficient in various software including SQL, Excel, Access, Visio, MS Project, PowerPoint, SharePoint
• Strong analytical skills
• Ability to work independently and take initiative
• Ability to meet deadlines (handle stress associated with tight deadlines)
• Excellent team player in multi country teams with very good communication skills
• Proactive attitude
• Pays great attention to details
• Strong collaboration skills
• Flexibility and adaptability
• Stakeholder focus
Business Risk Management Project Manager works within an multicultural and fast moving business environment, in close collaboration with the Sales, Marketing and Data Management subject matter experts to ensure the systems, processes and policies comply to Data Privacy laws.
Manages assigned projects delivery
• Large/moderately complex/regional or WW level
• Medium/high risk and complexity
• Meets/keep under control the approved budgets/resources
Manages project governance
• Identifies and develops new opportunities on current project
• Is responsible for documenting, maintaining, and coordinating the project processes
• Delivers dashboards, project status updates, KPIs presentations
• Organizes medium to large size forums with internal/external customers
• Ensures process documentation and publication within established deadlines
• Manages mid to senior level stakeholder relationships
• Frequently represents the organization to internal/external customers
• Builds and strengthens the relationship with the Privacy Office and Program team
Manages the performance of the project team
• Manages internal resources assigned to the projects
• Mentors and encourages skill development of project team members
Training and communication:
• Participates in all training meetings and provides feedback or recommendations to help improve the training delivered
• Acts like a team member, providing information, analytics and recommendation in order to support team’s efforts