Accounts Payable Agent
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs SNC-Lavalin Romania active
View all jobs Accounts Payable Agent active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
The Accounts Payable Agent role is an exciting career opportunity for those of you who are fluent in English and who aspire to develop a carrier in the accounting and finance fields. As Accounts Payable Agent you will be mainly responsible for analyzing and processing supplier invoices as well as solving issues related to the Procure-to-Pay process.
To succeed in this role, you will need to pay attention to details, stay organized and take full ownership of the tasks related to invoice processing. You will have to analyze and investigate previous actions taken in the invoice processing cycle, identify potential issues/gaps and provide solutions in order to complete the process timely and accurately. This job requires frequent and direct communication with various internal and external stakeholders - project managers, costs controllers, buyers, external vendors, etc. You will be also closely collaborating with the team handling invoice payments in order to correct invoice entries to complete invoice processing within the expected deadlines.
Even if some prior experience in the accounting field will be considered as a plus, the position is also a good opportunity for people not related to finance and accounting as we will provide tools and training which will help you succeed in the role.
The Accounts Payable Agent is part of the Accounts Payable Team of SNC-Lavalin’s Finance Shared Service Centre based in Bucharest.
- Analyze and process supplier invoices
- Perform root cause analysis and identify solutions
- Perform vendor account reconciliations when needed
- Actively contribute to creation, completion or update of the training documents and working procedures
- Identify process/system improvements opportunities and participate in their implementation
- Run reports and produce KPI’s (key performance indicators) when needed
- Perform other tasks related to invoice processing
- Proficiency in English (French is a plus)
- Knowledge of the Procure-to-Pay process & basic accounting knowledge are a plus
- Basic knowledge of Oracle or another ERP system is a plus
- Previous experience in Finance / Accounts Payable fields is a plus
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- University Degree (studies in Economics is plus) or relevant work experience
Capabilities and qualifications
- Strong team player
- Strong customer service orientation
- Attention to details paired with good analytical abilities
- Able to set priorities and complete multiple tasks simultaneously
- Good communication skills
- Work experience in a shared services centre is a plus
Our offer towards work-life balance
- Direct contract with SNC-Lavalin
- Flexible working schedule organized in 2 shifts Monday to Friday (weekly rotation): 9:00 to 18:00 & 10:00 to 19:00
- Motivational financial package & flexible benefits
- French language classes
- Team activities, Fun@Work events
- Employees Wellness Program – fresh fruits, chair massage, employee wellness rooms
- Learning and Development programs, Career opportunities
- CSR & Sport activities
- Open and dynamic work environment